Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2: Resurrected
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botty - Free & Open Source Bot

Discussion on Botty - Free & Open Source Bot within the Diablo 2: Resurrected forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 07/05/2022, 13:02   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon0 View Post
I can't fully comprehend your English. What are you trying to say? That I use Jieguan privately? That botty is based on Jieguan? Neither of the two is true, so I don't know why you act like you know anything about me.
Well i never even implied that botty is based on jieguan, especially since it takes 5 botty's to do what jieguan does.

But the public can now see you are a liar too and even 1 of the admins confirmed this was you in their revamped discord and had user role of jieguan customer.

Lying over something so remedial. I already dumped the d2rmab source code, i think i will dump the botty source code next. It's practically free!
Attached Images
File Type: png bottybadmin.png (63.4 KB, 5 views)
Old 07/06/2022, 22:57   #107

Hi guys! the bot runs without problems, but it picks up useless items and does not identify them, nor does it save them in the stash, does anyone know where to configure this? Thank you!

Edit: I'm running botty_v0.8.1
Old 07/09/2022, 10:50   #108

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity666 View Post
Well i never even implied that botty is based on jieguan, especially since it takes 5 botty's to do what jieguan does.

But the public can now see you are a liar too and even 1 of the admins confirmed this was you in their revamped discord and had user role of jieguan customer.

Lying over something so remedial. I already dumped the d2rmab source code, i think i will dump the botty source code next. It's practically free!
stop the QQ
botty was 100% free, botty worked very well for a long time.
only you are to blame for being banned. botting is never 100% safe
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2022, 22:57   #109

Is this bot still running? How is the detectability? I know, botting takes always some risk, but is the risk actually reasonable?
Old 07/13/2022, 08:02   #110

all my accounts got banned don't use online
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/13/2022, 09:11   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoonseller View Post
all my accounts got banned don't use online
Thanks for the info. Is there a bot that seems to be safe so far?
Old 07/23/2022, 12:01   #112

all accounts banned... i think ip ban every acc i use and trade myself.... dont use online ! bot was safe but times gone
Old 07/23/2022, 23:18   #113

after about 1 hour i got everything working. Its not just click f11 i know i downlaoded it 20 days ago, and just didnt want to put it the time to learn the coding setup. Afterwards it ran best on my java zon HC but you'll get banned forsure its noticable and doesnt farm super efficient

great for free
not optimal at all
Old 07/27/2022, 04:40   #114

Run issues

Trying to set up Botty and it keeps failing because of potion binding. I bound the hotkey according to the config and it keeps happening. When the game starts, it reverts back to original settings. I tried to update setting and backup current settings (f8) to no avail. Any suggestions?
Old 07/27/2022, 09:47   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraken0811 View Post
Trying to set up Botty and it keeps failing because of potion binding. I bound the hotkey according to the config and it keeps happening. When the game starts, it reverts back to original settings. I tried to update setting and backup current settings (f8) to no avail. Any suggestions?
Change K to ~
Old 08/09/2022, 21:54   #116

botty still good to use online or no?
Old 08/10/2022, 09:15   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubstew View Post
botty still good to use online or no?
seems no
didn't update for a while already.
and serval banned reports
Old 01/12/2023, 02:50   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlaszzzz View Post
I tested it, the result is.. It's awfully bad. Everything is perfectly setup so one game the bot does everything as it's supposed to and the next game it randomly decides to teleport into a Pindle pack as a sorc which happens multiple times, I noticed that some people also brought up this to the dev yet he kept denying that the issue is with the bot instead he said it's due to "Lag" . There was no Lag, he just doesn't want to accept the fact that his bot is broken.
I had the same and I solved it like this:
My blizz sorc FCR breakpoint is on 105 that equals 8 casting frames
I setuped in config value with more casting_frames=11
Works for me.
--------------

I have a problem, bot does not stash items, but continues to keep them in the inventory and run with them
what setting is responsible for stashing loot?

Tags
bot pixel github free