im 102 (mage obv) and i only got 20 mil loool no wings theres actually legit players in python now lawl xD
NOTE: I JUST checked the quest system and they all give u exp ( pretty decent and some wicked good like 30% at lv 65)
well i just got banned LOOL gm detect script disconnected me i go vacing again for 30 mins then i was banned lol i was in aquaris
Wait did you have GM detect turn on when you reconnected. I thought you automatically d/c when gm is a certain distant from you. How did GM even get your name.
Wait did you have GM detect turn on when you reconnected. I thought you automatically d/c when gm is a certain distant from you. How did GM even get your name.
well when you dc, your char still remains ingame for a few seconds.
and that is the part that sucks, but I saw that somebody said that they have a simular GM detect script, it dosent DC you, it teleports you to loa or something
and that is the part that sucks, but I saw that somebody said that they have a simular GM detect script, it dosent DC you, it teleports you to loa or something
Couldn't you just mix the map hack and GM detect together to have 1 script that would teleport you somewhere when it detects GM?
and that is the part that sucks, but I saw that somebody said that they have a similar GM detect script, it doesn't DC you, it teleports you to loa or something
Who got the highest XP Counter? 09/22/2010 - Runescape - 3 Replies Well, mine is on now on 9831276
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/2552/14473025. png
Record:
1. 47,864,919 by elwinjansen1 Proof
2. 27,340,356 by mrshawzy Proof
3. 9,831,276 by Mark- (Me)
Highest map Disconnect. 03/14/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies Have u ever experience this? I know that it's very recent cuzz i use to do this to powerlvl newbies caracter.
When u got to python with 0,0 hack . Your newbie caracter can't get xp. At the momment u kill a monster you'll disconnect. Doing this in all map .
Even on the other side of requies beach (77+)
Anybody experiencing this problem or anybody know how to fix this shitty thing.
Getting bored of vacing in castor cave to get xp till the 80.!
Highest DPS Class? 04/09/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies Guys, what class has the highest DPS? I picked Scout because I thought it would be similar to the high DPS of a Rogue class in WoW, but all of its attacks seem to be very weak, and I end up dying quickly!
It seems the mage has the highest dps, but I have playing a long range caster.
Would appreciate any suggestions. I am currently playing as "Zeal" on Clock Tower Region 2 server.
Add me :)
What si the highest... 09/13/2008 - Dekaron - 13 Replies What is the highest lvl you got in 2moons by hacking and didnt get banned?