just woke up and realized, I messed up my char, so Ima go all over again. doesnt take long for lvling thou.
HOW can you mess a char up when you're hacking your way to the top.........
Also you're luckier than some. My client doesnt even update past patch 4.8.1 and doesnt even show the Rondow server and keeps giving me invalid client because it hasnt updated completely yet.......so dont feel to bad about stuffing a character up when others in my situation cant even get the **** game to show up.......I been at this since thursday now and it was doing the update thingy last week as well............
Who got the highest XP Counter? 09/22/2010 - Runescape - 3 Replies Well, mine is on now on 9831276
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/2552/14473025. png
Record:
1. 47,864,919 by elwinjansen1 Proof
2. 27,340,356 by mrshawzy Proof
3. 9,831,276 by Mark- (Me)
Highest map Disconnect. 03/14/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies Have u ever experience this? I know that it's very recent cuzz i use to do this to powerlvl newbies caracter.
When u got to python with 0,0 hack . Your newbie caracter can't get xp. At the momment u kill a monster you'll disconnect. Doing this in all map .
Even on the other side of requies beach (77+)
Anybody experiencing this problem or anybody know how to fix this shitty thing.
Getting bored of vacing in castor cave to get xp till the 80.!
Highest DPS Class? 04/09/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies Guys, what class has the highest DPS? I picked Scout because I thought it would be similar to the high DPS of a Rogue class in WoW, but all of its attacks seem to be very weak, and I end up dying quickly!
It seems the mage has the highest dps, but I have playing a long range caster.
Would appreciate any suggestions. I am currently playing as "Zeal" on Clock Tower Region 2 server.
Add me :)
What si the highest... 09/13/2008 - Dekaron - 13 Replies What is the highest lvl you got in 2moons by hacking and didnt get banned?