Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

change logout saving

Discussion on change logout saving within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
change logout saving

Hi,

i just wanted to ask, if it is possible to deny the game to save ur last infos by nopping....

i mean change ur memory adress with 0x90 in the zone, where it saves ur data...

Possible, or just a dream?
Old 05/21/2009, 04:02   #2

elite*gold: 20
no, game still saves normally. thats why when you dc you save normally also.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
fast logout?
03/16/2015 - LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
tried with alt+f4 and crashing client wont work damn
cIns - Instant Logout/Realm change/Etc
12/23/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 83 Replies
So here's a small application written by me to instantly change realms. Instantly Logout, Instantly go to character select so on. You must run this as administrator. Instant realm change still has a 15 second cool down server side. You can tell this because the yellow text that comes up if you try to switch realms too quickly. However its still much faster and instant if its been at least 15 seconds since your last realm change/zone change. Hide players... well it hides all players and...
Instant Logout
03/26/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Make a macro with the following: /logout /console logout and your character will be logged out instantly, it's good for reseting items that have cooldowns, or just a quick way to switch characters. Credits to DeathSoft.
Logout
03/18/2009 - RF Online - 7 Replies
If I use alt ctrl delete and I close RF do I logout at the same second? If no is there any possible way to do this? Since I saw a lot of MAU who logouted in a sec.
logout revive
10/11/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
ok if u have the lotf source or many others for that matter wen u log out while dead and log back in you have 0 health and still in the same place how do you make it so it revs wen u disconnect or you client is dropped public void GameDisconnectionHandler(object Sender, HybridSocket Socket, string Debug) { try { Client Cli = (Client)Socket.Wrapper; if (Cli != null && Cli.Online) Cli.Drop(); ...