Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crashreporter.exe: HELP ME!!

Discussion on Crashreporter.exe: HELP ME!! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crashreporter.exe: HELP ME!!

Hey.
yes i have used the search button, and NOTHING, i repeat NOTHING has worked for me. I still continue to DC from this stupid Crashreporter.exe
Here is a list of what I have tried: (i have Vista home premium 32) and i am using the USA folder

Reinstall 2moons

Create custom USA folder from scratch

Disable Checksum offloads (I have wired connection) IPv4

Use wireless connection

Use other's USA folders

Use bypass launcher

Use GG killer

Run as admin (for every possible .exe) =(

Run in compatibility mode (same as above) =(

Run in windowed mode

Run in fullscreen

Run in different Resolutions

Turn down settings (this can't be the problem because I have quad-core and an 8800 GT OC)

It has done it on both routers i have ( i had an old one, but just got a new one with 7 internal antennas) (its not my internet connection =/)

Delete crashreporter.exe (hehe)

Use the epvp crashreporter replacement

I can run the game. The longest I have stayed on is about 45 minutes.
SO IT SEEMS LIKE I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM AND I AM BEGGING YOU FOR HELP. It's really ******* me off and i would really appreciate a solution. thanks.
Old 08/07/2008, 06:59   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by affa View Post
The longest I have stayed on is about 45 minutes.
OMG dude this game seems to hate you, you should try Dekraon EU, we have no crashreporter.exe as far as i know
Old 08/07/2008, 08:28   #3

Crashreporter.exe is not the prob @hansi. It's the fact that he DCs. In your case (since you got a more-than-enough computer), it's most likely that your internet is lagging or being interfered or the server is just taking one of its usual lag spikes. you can't really fix the server issue (other than petition against a free game...), but you could try talking it over with your ISP to see if something is ******** you're connection up.
Old 08/07/2008, 17:14   #4

elite*gold: 20
As Jnon said good comp BUT a pc will run slow overtime when its filled with other stuff err "junks". Then spyware or adware or even virus that hidden deep inside the hd. Which i am saying is you got an pretty good computer but dose it run the speed when u first got it home? Try scanning your computer for those stuff i mentions above if you havent done so in a while. Plenty of software and plenty of ANtivirus out there. Just get an good free trial one if you dont have one already. Let it scan overnight if u dont have time during the day. For me what I really suggested is do a format. Copy any file thats important to an 2nd hd if you have any. Then do an full formate. That will make your computer top shape. Now thats the pc.

This one is your internet connection. You said theres nothing wrong with you internet connection but maybe there is. Sometimes theres always an problem between modem and router. Or even your internet line. If your using dsl internet make sure all the phone line are hook in that thing that came with the modem. Or else when someone call it will interfer with your internet. For cable make sure all wire is tight.If you think everything is working fine then call ur isp up. Ask them if theres anything at all interfering with your internet.

And lastly are you near 2moons server or far? The farther you are the more lag you gets.
Old 08/07/2008, 19:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
As Jnon said good comp BUT a pc will run slow overtime when its filled with other stuff err "junks". Then spyware or adware or even virus that hidden deep inside the hd. Which i am saying is you got an pretty good computer but dose it run the speed when u first got it home? Try scanning your computer for those stuff i mentions above if you havent done so in a while. Plenty of software and plenty of ANtivirus out there. Just get an good free trial one if you dont have one already. Let it scan overnight if u dont have time during the day. For me what I really suggested is do a format. Copy any file thats important to an 2nd hd if you have any. Then do an full formate. That will make your computer top shape. Now thats the pc.

This one is your internet connection. You said theres nothing wrong with you internet connection but maybe there is. Sometimes theres always an problem between modem and router. Or even your internet line. If your using dsl internet make sure all the phone line are hook in that thing that came with the modem. Or else when someone call it will interfer with your internet. For cable make sure all wire is tight.If you think everything is working fine then call ur isp up. Ask them if theres anything at all interfering with your internet.

And lastly are you near 2moons server or far? The farther you are the more lag you gets.
Hm, well I am about 99% sure that I don't have spyware or other viruses, but i will scan my system thoroughly when i get back from vacation. I dont think this is it though -.-

It COULD be my internet connection. The problem with our older router was that it died a lot. My brother was port-forwarding before and I know sometimes this slows down internet connections even when you turn it off. I checked my Down/Up speed on speakeasy and am getting about 10k kbps and 1k up. Is this average?

Finally, where is the 2moons server located?
Thanks for helping with this problem =)
Old 08/07/2008, 20:05   #6

Acclaim Hq is in Beverly Hills, California.
Old 08/07/2008, 22:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by affa View Post
Hm, well I am about 99% sure that I don't have spyware or other viruses, but i will scan my system thoroughly when i get back from vacation. I dont think this is it though -.-

It COULD be my internet connection. The problem with our older router was that it died a lot. My brother was port-forwarding before and I know sometimes this slows down internet connections even when you turn it off. I checked my Down/Up speed on speakeasy and am getting about 10k kbps and 1k up. Is this average?

Finally, where is the 2moons server located?
Thanks for helping with this problem =)
2 hypotheses
1st - have u opened a "door" for 2moons on ur router? there are some routers that their firewall "thinks" 2moons is a bad spyware trying to connect internet.
(my old one had that problem)
2nd - if u are downloading torrents put the uploads to minimum, they can consume all the upload bandwidth (u only got 1k upl) making 2moons dc
Old 08/08/2008, 09:52   #8

Also, depending on where you live, it could just be how far you live from the actual server location. The farther you are, the weaker your connection (hypothetically). I live in LA, and I rarely DC (there's your proof...). Btw, it doesn't have to be malware. Windows has a habit of slowing down as it's being used. That's why, for any gamer, it's recommended to reinstall a fresh copy of Windows about once a year or so. Windows just sucks that way. Pretty much all OSs are like that. The only way to stop this is by controlling every little thing that is altered on your computer. For that, it's either you're simply crazy or a pro in computer software. Good luck, as always.
Old 08/08/2008, 11:18   #9

tbh how do u know where there servers r stated at lol most of em host through boardband data centers
Old 08/08/2008, 17:32   #10

It would likely host near their hq or less in their hq. Since their hq is in Beverly Hills, California. Then their hosting server is very near.
Old 08/09/2008, 01:02   #11

Erm, well yah basically what kiki said. Servers are usually owned by the company they are hosted for. Servers are actual computers that are simply connected to the internet and used only for that sole purpose. Really, you could turn your computer into a server if you really wanted to. Btw, the internet is simply a huge network of millions of computers around the world. Broadband is a method for you to join that network basically, as with dial-up and satellite. In most cases, ISPs don't actually host any data, unless they offer a hosting service or have set-up their own server.
Old 08/12/2008, 22:33   #12

Hm, well i live in San Diego, so i am actually pretty close to the servers. I mean, people from Canada can play and not DC, so I have no idea what my problem is. I am working on opening a door for 2moons on my router, but i don't know how. =(