Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dealing with bots

Discussion on Dealing with bots within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dealing with bots

The maker of the hunter bots should have all of his fingers broken as well as some compound fractures in his arms. I can live with one or two bots on each map... Ill just stay away from them. But when you have 4-6 bots in one area, and over 15 bots on one map, thats stepping over the line a bit.

Now for dealing with them, PK is the fastest solution obviously. But with the groups, your IP skyrockets to 500+. Then someone twice your level comes along and kills you. You spend hours in the prison or throw away all of your dil.

Anyone find a way to disrupt them yet? There must be something we can do other then kill them or attack and hope one of the monsters gets the kill.
Old 04/02/2011, 07:45   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Flag (hit them once) them and wait for a AEO attack. Once they hit back, enjoy killing them all you want. There's not actual way to stop them becouse crashing them would be very hard. Only gamehi can fight them.
Old 04/02/2011, 08:04   #3

it petty point and wasting time killing the botter.The bot maker is **** smart.even if u kill it , it will come back in 5m so unless you have a lot of free time killing the bottor =)
Old 04/02/2011, 10:27   #4

There's a way to stop bots for coming back if you have an seg but is not permanently. Just kill the bot then ress him. Is going to be bugged for like 30 min or more then is going to come back.