Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sell hack with papaya dekaron

Discussion on sell hack with papaya dekaron within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/24/2017, 06:36   #181 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
News Flash

Breaking News OP is now a Beta.
Old 03/24/2017, 07:45   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by pv12206 View Post
I have this error code #504 today too. Anyone has it fixed yet?
pm me at skype
Old 03/25/2017, 03:36   #183 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bought the basic hack to try out. And then bought the permanent 3 weeks later. The hacks working good. Not recommend to buy the permanent because that is when you'll start seeing the BS. I'm considering doing paypal charge back. Not that the hack is expensive but I hate it when people agree on the deal and change it after you paid.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2017, 08:29   #184

Quote:
Bought the basic hack to try out. And then bought the permanent 3 weeks later. The hacks working good. Not recommend to buy the permanent because that is when you'll start seeing the BS. I'm considering doing paypal charge back. Not that the hack is expensive but I hate it when people agree on the deal and change it after you paid.
I know who you are. I give everyone second key for free.
its very kind for anyone but someone give the key from his friend.
I stop the free event. you think its my trouble?
people is greed.. everyone pay for one key I just stop the second.
you say im scammed you now..? you used almost 2 months.

you want the money refund and keep using the hack..? greed

chat history:
Gallery 1
Gallery 2
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2017, 17:54   #185 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone get Error Code# 503?
Old 03/25/2017, 18:26   #186 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisxsyla View Post
I know who you are. I give everyone second key for free.
its very kind for anyone but someone give the key from his friend.
I stop the free event. you think its my trouble?
people is greed.. everyone pay for one key I just stop the second.
you say im scammed you now..? you used almost 2 months.

you want the money refund and keep using the hack..? greed

chat history:

It's ok to change the way you do business. But It should only apply to the people that start buying from now on. Not those who already have agreement with you before you decide to change. WTf you talk about greed? why dont you go all the way back to the skype chat log to show people what was the agreement before I you got pay? I don't have time to do all that. Didnt call yo scammer. Just want people to know my experience of getting the short end of the stick after I do my part which is paid you.
You have all the control when people able to use the hack or not. Why you act like you are the victim here? Just to let everyone know I have not decide to to charge back yet. But I still not able to use the service for the last two days. I ll give the update when on this. If they not send me the hack today, that leave me no choice.
Old 03/25/2017, 20:40   #187 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
It's ok to change the way you do business. But It should only apply to the people that start buying from now on. Not those who already have agreement with you before you decide to change. WTf you talk about greed? why dont you go all the way back to the skype chat log to show people what was the agreement before I you got pay? I don't have time to do all that. Didnt call yo scammer. Just want people to know my experience of getting the short end of the stick after I do my part which is paid you.
You have all the control when people able to use the hack or not. Why you act like you are the victim here? Just to let everyone know I have not decide to to charge back yet. But I still not able to use the service for the last two days. I ll give the update when on this. If they not send me the hack today, that leave me no choice.
if i see your stat reviews i can see your negative note.... you trying to talking bs bad about him. for that i would blocking the hack for you for bad talking about louisxsyla.

louisxsyla trying to help me and 9 friends of me that bought it too. if the hack is not working he fixed it always. so plz keep your bad mind we dont need to read that .
Old 03/25/2017, 21:35   #188 Trade Status: Verified(?)

lol stat reviews? if you're here long enough you understand most people build enough trust so they can scam others.
I can only tell my experience. Good that you have good experience with louis so far. I wish I have the same.
Don't have to agree with me.
Old 03/26/2017, 03:37   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by akada121 View Post
if i see your stat reviews i can see your negative note.... you trying to talking bs bad about him. for that i would blocking the hack for you for bad talking about louisxsyla.

louisxsyla trying to help me and 9 friends of me that bought it too. if the hack is not working he fixed it always. so plz keep your bad mind we dont need to read that .
last reply this idiot post.

you said the hack not expensive why not just buy second key?

Gallery 1

everyone is same that I gave second key for free

lol you cannot use hack these two days?
lie me. you used work.
then you keep talking with me about this key problem
Gallery 2
Gallery 3

the chat history is same at last post
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2017, 10:02   #190 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just bann this guy from using your hacks. Clearly he is a trouble maker

PS: I've got the hacks myself but i don't think that GM/DEV detect seem to work as an invis GM was talking next to me while i tried them and nothing happend.
Old 03/27/2017, 00:26   #191 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicat View Post
Just bann this guy from using your hacks. Clearly he is a trouble maker

PS: I've got the hacks myself but i don't think that GM/DEV detect seem to work as an invis GM was talking next to me while i tried them and nothing happend.
Banning him would discourage ppl from buying perm license. He paid and he should have access to those hacks. Besides ppl posting their review / feeling is totally acceptable, hes not being hostile at all.
Old 03/27/2017, 01:05   #192 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinitenshi View Post
Banning him would discourage ppl from buying perm license. He paid and he should have access to those hacks. Besides ppl posting their review / feeling is totally acceptable, hes not being hostile at all.
Clearly he keeps saying he will charge back over and over every-time he doesn't like something. So why not? that's childish af, i rather refund him then deal with his nonsense, who has time for that ****?
Old 03/27/2017, 05:21   #193 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Clearly he keeps saying he will charge back over and over every-time he doesn't like something. So why not? that's childish af, i rather refund him then deal with his nonsense, who has time for that ****?
If a product isn't working as described then he is in his rights to do "charge back" then its up to paypal to fix that dispute. I don't see whats so childish about that, we actually do this all the time. If we buy a product in walmart and its not working as intended wouldn't you take it back? I'm actually grateful people take the time to leave a positive or negative feedback, just like your previous post.

Quote:
I've got the hacks myself but i don't think that GM/DEV detect seem to work as an invis GM was talking next to me while i tried them and nothing happend.
I wouldn't have known this if you hadn't posted it, and ppl should know this type of stuff before, not after clicking the buy button.
Old 03/27/2017, 06:21   #194 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisxsyla View Post
last reply this idiot post.

you said the hack not expensive why not just buy second key?

Gallery 1

everyone is same that I gave second key for free

lol you cannot use hack these two days?
lie me. you used work.
then you keep talking with me about this key problem
Gallery 2
Gallery 3

the chat history is same at last post
Gallery1 is what we're agreed on before I paid him. And the next one is my reaction when he broke his promise not giving me second key.Pretty normal for everyone who end up getting half of what he expected to paid for.
Something is cheap doesn't mean it's ok to be stupid.
Old 03/27/2017, 17:57   #195 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi

Does this hack still works ? I would love to buy it