Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dear beloved Kristi91

Discussion on Dear beloved Kristi91 within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dear beloved Kristi91

LOL yeah this is how Epvp works. You work your *** off to get good reps, make useful friends to use when ur in deep ****, then start scamming. Of course if you have a high rep and the person who's backing u up has a high rep, most ignorant people would believe you... But you still got a long way to go till you can trick the minds of the pros.

SexyKristi91, you are a really bad scammer. I'm sad that NutritionFat has fallen for you because he's so nice and all but remember when you tried to get your paws on one of my accounts? I rejected you after talking to you for 5 mins. That's how clumsy you are, maybe go improve your scamming skills on new users before facing the Giant? o.o

Anyways, I've helped NutritionFat check if the registered email was real or fake. Sadly, just like NutritionFat said, it is a FAKE.

You need money to pay bills so NutritionFat did you a favor and lent you $80. If you can't even afford $80, what the **** are u doing playing Online Games? Go get a job and work for a living?

You claim that this email is the registered email address for the mage you sold to NutritionFat. Well, you said you would pay him the $80 once you got the money and he would give you the mage back, so let's do that right now? You got nothing to lose, right?
Old 09/30/2009, 21:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

and cory (gamesrgood), if u wanna say sth.
before that, plz msg me on msn ( we have each other on msn)
i can send u all the proof
Old 09/30/2009, 21:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yawn NutritionFat knows there's an email from acclaim stating the account is reg email but he won't post them cause he knows he'll come out bad in the end.
Old 09/30/2009, 21:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 115
Yeah, and Kristi also has shown me proof that it is the reg email, so please. Stop badgering on about this nonsense. And Please... Joker we all know what happened last year. Go flame in PM or on MSN Anyways

#reported for spam and offtopic
Old 09/30/2009, 21:46   #5

We all know what happened last year? Whos we and what happened? Because I don't know. Oh wait, did kristi scam more last year or what?
Old 09/30/2009, 21:48   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cory just show up on msn
it's true she changed regis email on august to the email , but after that she changed it again to another email be4 giving it to me
just show up and i will show u all the proof
Old 09/30/2009, 21:52   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cry more, Nothing will change the fact that it's the reg email. ^-^
Old 09/30/2009, 21:57   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 115
Joker, why do you even try to hide your past. Lol We both know what i am talking about. But i don't have the time or tendency to care enough to post it all. Ty though for the great laugh.
Old 09/30/2009, 21:59   #9

Look at Kristi's behavior. If she really did give NutritionFat the real registered email, she would be trying to explain it and settle the situation but all she's doing right now is making smilie faces and flaming? lol

We don't have to take psychology to interpret these kinds of behaviors right? I mean if I was her and I gave the correct registered email, i would be trying to explain that it is the registered email, not flaming.

And to gamesrgood, i seriously have no idea what your talking about. The only time I've talked to you was couple days ago when I posted in your thread "corey as in murdamurda?"
So yeah, this whole "I know what you did last summer" **** is one sided. Care to explain? You know its more fun to play together than by yourself lol.
Old 09/30/2009, 22:04   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

gamesrgoood plz stay on topic and stop flaming
proof is there and i sent it to mod
if u want (as i hoped) i can send u the proof too, but u simply dont show up on msn
i know u want to help kristi out and u tried to mess this thread up
but mod will decide whos wrong and whos right
save ur efforts
Old 09/30/2009, 22:18   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Mm i've tried explaining that it IS the reg email ^^ I don't have the time or effort to care enough for people who don't listen.
Old 09/30/2009, 22:25   #12

Kristi everyone already knows you scam, this is just another reminder for all of us.
Old 09/30/2009, 22:27   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

2 People who's opinion i don't care about? Wooo
Old 09/30/2009, 23:21   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
I dont think it is the registered email, the original email that was registered was changed to the one NutritionFat has now, i think it is safe, but i dont know, what ever, wrong, right, left, right, good *** im confused lol. sorry just had to reply with something.
Old 09/30/2009, 23:44   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just want to get refund, that's all i want now
Closed Thread