Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+10 Xapon with 3x7% Gems

Discussion on +10 Xapon with 3x7% Gems within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
+10 Xapon with 3x7% Gems

Has decent/good brands. Taking dil/usd offers. I'm not going first however so only pm me if you're interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB +10 ULTIMATE XAPON
04/10/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
I need 2 and im willing to pay $450 for each. payment as paypal gift. leave skype or something i can contact you with.
Path of exile - Gems, quality gems, rare socket linked items + many more!
02/02/2013 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im new to this forum and i would like to start up by selling some of my items from the game Path of Exile The game is currently very popular amongst ARPG players and although it is still in open beta, there will be no more character wipes, meaning that all the items you've bought/found in the game will be kept onto launch. The currency of the game are unlike others, it has no gold system, meaning all items are traded with orbs, skill gems or useable items. I will only be taking...
WTS Xapon +7 fs for Dil ! [Hellion]
01/30/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 6 Replies
Title says all... Xapon +7 fs ! Lvl 160 1h Axe! +5 % Curse Dmg +5 % Fire Dmg +5 % Lightning Dmg Post or Whisper offers! I prefer Dills!