Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help setting up DKSQ shop

Discussion on help setting up DKSQ shop within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help setting up DKSQ shop

I am trying to setup a DKSQ shop for our server and im extremely new to editing csv files. so far i have managed to figure out making the new index, along with a matching shape and placing it in the shop.

I removed the price cost and set the purchase point (CX) line as well trying to set the purchaselimit and pointlimit line to 1 to copy the "ruin" gem items that are originally in the shop but i cannot seem to get the price to actually appear on the item. i found an old thread suggesting to edit the stringtable_item.txt and doing so made the item have an empty "purchase point:" field but the price i have given it does not show up and i can still buy the item for zero.

help getting the new item to actually cost purchase points would be greatly appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: png pp.png (152.9 KB, 106 views)
Old 03/04/2023, 15:23   #2

If i remember right you can't make the Dshop items cost Purchase Points(Might be wrong). I would suggest making new items such as Boxes which can contain the Dshop items you want to sell for Purchase Points and than add the box in the shop for desired price. As for the 900,xxxxx theres a file in string folders i don't remember what's it called which has all the indexes as in the "900" and tells you which file you need to look at as for the ",xxxxx" that's what u will have to add in the string file to have the description or w.e display right.

I hope i could help you, i can't look at the files as i don't have any files laying around atm.
Old 03/04/2023, 15:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfulll View Post
If i remember right you can't make the Dshop items cost Purchase Points(Might be wrong). I would suggest making new items such as Boxes which can contain the Dshop items you want to sell for Purchase Points and than add the box in the shop for desired price. As for the 900,xxxxx theres a file in string folders i don't remember what's it called which has all the indexes as in the "900" and tells you which file you need to look at as for the ",xxxxx" that's what u will have to add in the string file to have the description or w.e display right.

I hope i could help you, i can't look at the files as i don't have any files laying around atm.
does it matter that i have basically made an entirely new blacksmith talisman item line and set the cashitemsell line to zero. im about to go to sleep but unless someone has a better idea ill try setting up and pricing a non dshop item to test this, thank you for the info
Old 03/04/2023, 18:44   #4

elite*gold: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by roinoazoa View Post
does it matter that i have basically made an entirely new blacksmith talisman item line and set the cashitemsell line to zero. im about to go to sleep but unless someone has a better idea ill try setting up and pricing a non dshop item to test this, thank you for the info
Were you able to determine if you are using the right job.. for purchase point shop?
Old 03/05/2023, 05:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulgasal View Post
Were you able to determine if you are using the right job.. for purchase point shop?
i am editing this in the already existing PP shop NPC. i checked the job id line on the blacksmith protector and its 1111-1111-1111-1111-1111-1111-1111-1111 on both the protector iv made as well as the Ruin gems that where in the stop to start with.
Old 03/05/2023, 06:06   #6

I meant the jobtype of NPC shop, there are different job for shop..

exchange
Normal Shop
Purchase Point Shop.
Old 03/05/2023, 06:21   #7

Quote:
I meant the jobtype of NPC shop, there are different job for shop..

exchange
Normal Shop
Purchase Point Shop.
yea like i said i am quite literally editing the already existing PP shop npc that had the accessories/gems for dksq which cost PP, so i can only assume its set for pp right?
Old 03/05/2023, 06:31   #8

Then if cash items are not working for PP shop, I would suggest to wrap it with randombox and put the randombox in pp shop with its corresponding pp price
Old 03/05/2023, 06:43   #9

yea i just got to a point at work to hop on my laptop so im going to try and do the same thing for a non-dshop item and see if that is in fact the issue. ill keep you posted. thanks
Old 03/05/2023, 07:30   #10

yep i guess dshop items are just weird and do not want to work with PP. set everything up just fine (altho i didnt notice there was an existing shape id for this).

thanks guys i guess that sorts everything out!
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (137.3 KB, 91 views)
Old 03/05/2023, 11:43   #11

well i have added gems/argates/mavs/colo argates mavs but when i try to make a new armlet and put it in the shop i do not see it in there at all? anyone know why this is or is this another thing to stick in a box?

2nd issue, how do i setup a price for the boxes as the randombox csv does not have price lines like item csv's do.
Old 03/05/2023, 14:17   #12

randombox is considered an item.. wouldnt you agree that it should be somewhere in the csv's too
Old 03/05/2023, 14:55   #13

yea cancel all that. figured out how the item boxes work already and got them in my shop. thanks anyways guys

one problem after another though lmao. now im trying to figure out how to remove the required colo score. i tried removing the # at the very end that line for all the colo items that seemed to match and it did nothing
Old 03/05/2023, 15:51   #14

I am not sure what you meant by removed colo score... can you elaborate further or provide screenshot
Old 03/05/2023, 16:41   #15

Quote:
I am not sure what you meant by removed colo score... can you elaborate further or provide screenshot
belts/armlets require a colosseum score minimum to equip...i found the 2nd file to remove their cost in itemarmor_share