Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Dragon Knight - Sunosa Set] In Shop Mike Ardeca

Discussion on [Dragon Knight - Sunosa Set] In Shop Mike Ardeca within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 03/20/2015, 19:43   #31

elite*gold: 0
because probly the exe cannot read more than that :| or could cost alot more time which they dont want to spend on.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2015, 22:51   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer93 View Post
i surely do not care about any server atm , becus i do not like A9 crap so i do not play dekaron anymore and i also quited deving some time ago becus i only like the oldschool dekaron and as you all know those servers do not last long since every one likes the new OP A9 crap
A7+ is total crap. The way the client and server handle data may be smoother and better for the most part, the gameplay isnt the same. Not to mention the way your skills go on cd without being used just because of the latency difference in two players

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez00 View Post
He's releasing stuff to help whoever it applies too. It's a lot of work to cross-reference, fix and edit hundreds of the csv files especially when they were in bad shape to begin with. It's better than the people who are just her eto flame him. Get a life and go do something else. If you quit then why are you here just to flame?

And Rising, yeah. Nitex doesn't dev himself and he's screwed over so many dev's and half his GM's left because of the crap and corruption on his server. Plus, Rising is down more often than it's up. There's a reason why people DDOS them!
Its not that hard to put in an hours worth of work to add in things like this (if it really takes you that long...), it really shouldnt be praised that he gives more worthless people who call themselves devs material for their servers.

And its no surprise that people left him. Evolution was run into the ground thanks to him, he never cared for his A3 server. He wasn't even around to do administrative things for it even though he didn't let anyone else have permission to do things. The only reason his servers are ever even remotely good is because good people, who are blinded by whatever lies he tells them, work there. If everyone who was worth anything left him and joined up then their server would be 102034293534x better than his. Its just a fact that he really doesn't understand how to properly manage the things on a server that he should manage. If you don't understand what I'm saying, anyone who played his servers for any amount of time saw what kind of people he put as gms....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6shadow6 View Post
gesswho i find place in database wher we can UP dil more then RISING.

but i ask for what we no need 4.000.000.000 i can put coins almost 3.000.000.000
You may be able to max out the value in db or even change its data type to that of a larger one and be able to have it show up as more in the db but your client would most likely have 1 of 4 reactions:
1. Crash from an error because you tried passing a larger data type into a smaller one.

2. Your value that you had in the db would be read by the client but it would produce overflow. This means if your data type held 65535, and you had 65536 then the dill in your inventory would be 1.

See this for an example: Integer overflow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Your value that you put in the db would be limited to the max amount that the data type could hold.

4. Your value that you put in the db would be limited to the client side restriction value (hard cap). Capping values in the exes is something people can do.

Also there is no need for that much money, the cap was probably introduced to limit efforts of inflation by the original game staff. However in every pserver out there that ive seen its a $$ fest and everything cost 4bil+ which is absurd. if the amount of dill received in the game was lowered then inflation like that wouldnt be a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6shadow6 View Post
then why hi dont put more becous hi dont know nothing about DB and MSSQL
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer93 View Post
because probly the exe cannot read more than that :| or could cost alot more time which they dont want to spend on.
Most likely doesnt take more time to raise the cap again but I don't know. Can't say either which way since I don't known ASM nor do I care to try and take the exes apart.

From what I believe the reason it never went over 1bil is a client restriction, never seen a data type cap at 1bil.

So the toughest part about raising the cap in theory would have been finding the area in the exes that limit your inventory to 1bil.

tldr;
- Nitex doesn't know how to be a manager in the sense of delegation or overseeing his dev/gm team correctly.
- The games exe has hard set limits whether it be on purpose or just a result of a data value cap (like an unsigned short int being 65535).
- A7+ sucks.
- You cant just edit a db cause you dont play the game from the db, the db just stores values and the exes read them and change them.
- Was fun posting something but I've got better things to do with life, peace.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2015, 23:23   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Genome. View Post
tldr;
- Nitex doesn't know how to be a manager in the sense of delegation or overseeing his dev/gm team correctly.
- The games exe has hard set limits whether it be on purpose or just a result of a data value cap (like an unsigned short int being 65535).
- A7+ sucks.
- You cant just edit a db cause you dont play the game from the db, the db just stores values and the exes read them and change them.
- Was fun posting something but I've got better things to do with life, peace.
with the part about nitex I agree 100%

about that overflow part, no.
here's why:

32bit exes use 4 data types:
byte (1byte) 0 - 255
word (2bytes) 0 - 65535
dword (4bytes) 0 - 4294967295
float (6bytes) Im not gonna go into details since there's a huge chance nobody would understand it anyways....

4 bytes = FFFFFFFF (hex) = 4294967295 (dec) or to put it in a more readable form, 4.294.967.295
the reason his devs set it to 4 bil is clearly visible now I hope.

The server and client exes have a dil limit set to 1 bil (1.000.000.000). there's no datatype that has an exact limit of 1 billion. I'm pretty sure I know how the limitation was increased and it's quite simple.
Increasing the limit even further is pointless. it'd require way too many edits to the exe. it would be easier to recode it alltogether.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2015, 08:37   #34

i fand detail in
database\character\statistic ther is many things

like dwHP dwMP dwMONEY and many many more.

now im in work but when i back home i put screen.
Old 06/05/2015, 20:25   #35

i hated dig up old topics but can you hook me up with that mp/hp bars so sexy