Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

as u see :)

Discussion on as u see :) within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
as u see :)

well as u see .
elitepvpers wont let me release aloken .
i will have my own website and i will post the aloken files there .
i will post the website link here ,
EG dekaron is elitepvpers = low

and here i asked from them dont close or replay unit i finish my topic .
as u see they closed it .
and this is my 3rd time trying to release aloken files
Old 10/17/2009, 17:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
omg, epvp doesn't care whether you do or do not post it. the other times your threads got closed cause you were flaming or something (i dont remember). this time your thread was closed because it was pointless just spam, trane even said when you've finished with the tut/ready to post it completely start a new thread and do it. everytime you've opened a new thread and its been incomplete, you say don't post and wait until i update it. seriously 3 threads you should have already finished the tut by now so stop making threads that aren't ready, cause there's no point making the thread now incomplete or waiting till its complete and then posting. only the making a thread incomplete will encourage spam. so don't say epvp won't let you to release aloken...
Old 10/17/2009, 17:56   #3

it wasnt spam ,
i said that dont close or replay to my topic when i finish my topic .
SHOULD I UPGRADE TO ELITEFUCKERS PREIMUM ACCOUNT TO GET MODS ANSWER ME ?
i wanted them to remove all replays coz i didnt want that ,
Old 10/17/2009, 18:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelothebest View Post
it wasnt spam ,

i said encourages spam, and why should mods remove all replies that's just more work for them. its much easier for you and them, to just release the tut once it is complete.
Old 10/17/2009, 18:08   #5

Received Thanks: 4,395
Mods are not allowed to remove posts unless they contain insults etc (what I know of). You can just blame youself, why did you post the topic if you hadn't made everything ready for release.

You really should get the fact that you are not a ***...
Old 10/17/2009, 18:19   #6

server file + client + database ^.^ just 3 stuff.
Old 10/17/2009, 18:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantDeath View Post
Mods are not allowed to remove posts unless they contain insults etc (what I know of). You can just blame youself, why did you post the topic if you hadn't made everything ready for release.

You really should get the fact that you are not a ***...
but i know some of topics they req to not replay unit he finish his topic .
and they did for him
Old 10/17/2009, 18:47   #8

Quote:
but i know some of topics they req to not replay unit he finish his topic .
and they did for him

it could be (not to be harsh) a decent topic (by that i mean be half complete with actually usable information), like all 3 of yours over idk maybe over a month's length have always been the same always up to the same part. so seriously if its taking you that long why do you keep re-creating the unfinished topic.

like i really don't understand why you have to have you incomplete topic left clean until you update it. its much easier, on everybody to just release the full topic. and all you are doing by this is getting more 'disbelievers', hence some of the useless spam in your thread.

so here's all i really got to say before i go to sleep xD. making a thread like this and 'whinging', 'complaining', whatever you want to call it, just shows you are being selfish and make more people think that you never were gonna release/don't have full aloken. so next time you plan on releasing this aloken tut, make sure you've finished it or at least got most of the main stuff written down and DO NOT release it in the same state as it is now, or im sure it will be considered as spam.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2009, 19:40   #9

Quote:
it wasnt spam ,
bro you had much time
i remeber your first thread about aloken fail was b4 2month and you still updating ?lol its same thread copy past
and in that thread you flamed 9 pages saying epvp fail cuz we reported you
and again
#reported xD useless thread \ flaming war with spamm buhahahaha
edi:
aren't you "lol" something?
so its basicly you posted 4 time aloken srver files and all time was useless
and if we saw your history :
made a thread about anti hacks taht you actuly did not released just saying you uploading
making a 4 thread about fake aloken
amd few useless thread
always same style posting w\o a link just advitising to legendz or isreal w\e
and whats make me wonder
if you saying the trust you got aloken
then why all those noob question in your thread history?
even 3dayss devser can answer those question to easy so i guse you just posting to show up and epvp don't like those ppl of your kind
in every single thread you most break all epvp rules lol...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2009, 20:02   #10

ok let me say something.
release the files if you have them, if you don't then what was the point of creating multiple threads?
server files aren't that big lol! they're max 50mb packed, so I don't see a reason why you didn't release them, you had enough time to upload them.

@bottomy
I didn't read your reply because it's too long for me:P
Old 10/17/2009, 20:33   #11

Received Thanks: 3,355
Ah..

Quote:
well as u see .
elitepvpers wont let me release aloken .
i will have my own website and i will post the aloken files there .
i will post the website link here ,
EG dekaron is elitepvpers = low

and here i asked from them dont close or replay unit i finish my topic .
as u see they closed it .
and this is my 3rd time trying to release aloken files
1) Elitepvpers won't let you release aloken files ? I haven't ever seen you attempting to release aloken files Oo. I saw only posting about that you ''will'' release aloken files.

2) ''EG dekaron is elitepvpers = low'' - what's the point of this phrase ? EG dekaron and elitepvpers are two such a different things ...

3) You wanted us to delete all replies from your thread... Hm well, I ''can't'' do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
omg, epvp doesn't care whether you do or do not post it. the other times your threads got closed cause you were flaming or something (i dont remember). this time your thread was closed because it was pointless just spam, trane even said when you've finished with the tut/ready to post it completely start a new thread and do it. everytime you've opened a new thread and its been incomplete, you say don't post and wait until i update it. seriously 3 threads you should have already finished the tut by now so stop making threads that aren't ready, cause there's no point making the thread now incomplete or waiting till its complete and then posting. only the making a thread incomplete will encourage spam. so don't say epvp won't let you to release aloken...
You are right buddy.

Quote:

Well, to clear it, we shouldn't delete all replies from a normal thread without reason or just 'cause the thread starter requested it, for a reason of breaking the discussions.

Quote:
You really should get the fact that you are not a GOD...
He will not get that fact, he ''tells'' us about how über he is, by confusing us.

best regards,

trane.
Old 10/17/2009, 20:41   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by trane. View Post

1) Elitepvpers won't let you release aloken files ? I haven't ever seen you attempting to release aloken files Oo. I saw only posting about that you ''will'' release aloken files.

He will not get that fact, he ''tells'' us about how über he is, by confusing us.
Exactly my point ...
Old 10/17/2009, 22:07   #13

Quote:

i will release aloken only coz the arabian Bigshow107 called me that i fail
and it will be complete thread as u said
Well I hope it will be complete. Next time you post, please post all of the stuff at the same time (when you make the topic). Otherwise MODs will lock it again because of a spam/flame/fail thread...

@Bigshow107:

You might wanna change your signature. The part in which you claim you can say "**** you" in all known languages. In Finnish it's not "Vittua", it is "Vittu" ...
Old 10/17/2009, 22:14   #14

Received Thanks: 3,355
Well, he propably won't release them since he got 3 infraction points, and you know what it means.

@posts #13, #14 - It's not double post, I deleted one post between those two.

PS bigshow : Attention, don't pass the limit since you got already 2 active infraction points!
Old 10/17/2009, 22:24   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by trane. View Post
Well, he propably won't release them since he got 3 infraction points, and you know what it means.

@posts #13, #14 - It's not double post, I deleted one post between those two.

PS bigshow : Attention, don't pass the limit since you got already 2 active infraction points!
mmm?
i did not said anything wrong
i just said hes history
is there any rules agints that ?

Quote:
You might wanna change your signature. The part in which you claim you can say "**** you" in all known languages. In Finnish it's not "Vittua", it is "Vittu" ...
lol okey i will
Closed Thread