Discussion on [Release] ReXIGNation (Anti-Xigncode+CRC Bypass) within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.
Here's how I got it to work, (thanks to shinitenshi)
1. Run dekaron without the bypass, it will install the 8/5/10 update
2. Run the bypass (If using Vista or Win7, use the compatibility troubleshooter. It will choose the correct service pack to use)
3. On the bypass, check the "update" option. As the warning that the bypass gives you says: Do not have CE or anything used for hacking open. Select dekaron.exe in your Gamehi_usa or whatever folder in program files.
4. After the bypass is updated, run dekaron with the bypass (Run as administrator if you have vista or win7) and open CE.
5. obviously, make sure your offsets are updated, and you should be able to hack.
If this didn't solve your problem, then it beats me lol
Here's how I got it to work, (thanks to shinitenshi)
1. Run dekaron without the bypass, it will install the 8/5/10 update
2. Run the bypass (If using Vista or Win7, use the compatibility troubleshooter. It will choose the correct service pack to use)
3. On the bypass, check the "update" option. As the warning that the bypass gives you says: Do not have CE or anything used for hacking open. Select dekaron.exe in your Gamehi_usa or whatever folder in program files.
4. After the bypass is updated, run dekaron with the bypass (Run as administrator if you have vista or win7) and open CE.
5. obviously, make sure your offsets are updated, and you should be able to hack.
If this didn't solve your problem, then it beats me lol
Didn't work yet...I tried it 2times to be sure so nothing work :/ I'm able to get my character so when i'm logging with..DC ( WindowsXP )
Disconnects and crashes are totally diffrent! if its disconnecting then you didn't update the bypass correctly or at all. If it crashes then ur SOL play legit heheheheh
hi all,
i have update the game and follw all the steps of all. But i use editing csv.
Someone have working this solutions, The message always is
client invalid.
Yes, i have update the game and generate the dir crc like always.
ty
I have the problem when i change to 0 in shadow. I have the files csv but says me client invalid.
matti how u get it to work?
when i press udate emulator it says always unable to unload this dll file....
I did all like with the others versions of rexignations...
matti how u get it to work?
when i press udate emulator it says always unable to unload this dll file....
I did all like with the others versions of rexignations...
When you click update emulator you need launch game by click "select file" and find dekaron .exe, then click Yes, wait a moment and you have working bypass
No, this section has a rule against one click hacks, PM and i'll be happy to send you a full tutorial on how to make ur own hacks (with pictures for every step), thats all we (I) can give you.
hi,
my realproblem is that i use csv and i have "invalid client", I have updated the client with minilauncher. I use in shadow the vlaue 1 for generate the CRC dir. Ok to here.
But when i change shadow to 0 and i try log in, then i get "Invalid CLient".
Someone idea?
ty