Discussion on [Release] ReXIGNation (Anti-Xigncode+CRC Bypass) within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.
possible that they put somekind of scanner which scans actual running processes and if it find the signature or CE than this makes DC after a while...
without bypass there is a small stuck during ingame, i am not sure what it makes.
guys try to rename your CE from cheatnengine.exe to something else, maybe it helps, if not and my theory is real then they scan file signature in some kind, and that would be bad
No, thats not it changed the process name and it still DC's in the same amount of time it usualy does
Attention for Vista users: You must run the program explicitly as administrator, by right-clicking on Launcher.exe then select 'Run as administrator', or setting corresponding flag in file properties. Simply running the program even if you are logged as administrator may be not enough.
If you still have problems, try setting Windows XP SP2/3 compatibility for BOTH game executable (dekaron.exe or whatever it's called) and launcher.exe
Data.pak, you upack it, unless you're using winhex
Yeah, I unpacked all the pack files. But it could work without crc-checked. I'll try now.
EDIT: Didn't work.
EDIT2: I tried the mass spawn with csv-files. And I do have PackIO set to 0. I started now with some files edited with crc-bypass but I got Invalid Client. Just a question, should I have both xigncode and crc bypass when I start the game?
EDIT3: The crc bypass maybe won't work on Hellion? The xigncode bypass does but maybe not crc, do you know?