Discussion on [Release] ReXIGNation (Anti-Xigncode+CRC Bypass) within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.
I just got bored to death from reading the like... 15 pages of nothing, been weeks since I posted in this section, I've seen people compalaining about bans, the usual spam on Nebular's thread, argues of likes.
People, get a life, go play legit, go TALK to your friends, (In game or not you have to get friends if you don't) do anything, when you do you mobilize guards that keep reporting here (Righteosly done but still), and when we have lots of reports we got the masterpiece the Mod closses thread and Nab can't post, so we got one day less of the usual 4-5 we got on each update to hack, and then when we got the release people go to Kalibus (Sorry but this is just stupid) to hack, everytime I needed a GM to anything I found them on Kalibus, WTH I would hack there?
I'm glad people are getting ban or censured, this scares people, forces them to play smart, I play MMO's forever and NEVER got banned on anyone of them, just for not abusing, (Running with a gigantic black dragon on Tomb corridor knowing you're on a crowded server count as hack abuse), I frap and report everyone of the hackers I find, just for being stupid and getting themselves caught.
Guys REMEMBER THIS, hacking is about using resources to get more rewards in less time, the FIRST resourse we have is OUR BRAIN, it's true, if we didn't care for brains we still release 1-Click hacks (or am I wrong?), doing stupid things we are told NOT TO (over and over again) it's just not smart. If I get reported for spam here it's my first report and I won't say this crap again, smart people only need to read this once, dumb people will get more reports and bans and I don't really care about dumb people.
Ure right. Our brain is the best resourse. Ive played and hacked, ever since Diablo2 was the big thing. never got banned aswel^^ . People shouldnt have a problem waiting some days/a weak or two for new rexignation. I mean. if it wasen't for Nebular we wouldn't been able to hack Dekaron at all
when u click on the forum to get to this link it says NO QUESTIONS or am i wrong. i think the only thing that should be on this link is the release and they should make it so no one can post were releases are.everyone makes a tut when they release so anyone that cant follow it then to bad for u. im just sick of seeing help i dont know how or begging for hacks is just all around bad
Honestly is this site full of idiots who don't know how to read?
I'm afraid so Nubba.
~ .THE CURRENT BYPASS IS PATCHED. ~
In the mean time, if you have nothing to do. You can do the following.
1.) Check the first page every once in while
2.) Don't post or even ask about when its going to be updated.
3.) If you took the time to read any of the past 40+ pages you will know its patched.
well.... IMO game client is patched, not bypass. reXINGation is bypass, and its still same verion 1,51 - not working actually. so u can read but dont write anymore but with rest i agree in 90%, i dont like only the part about closing this thread - no1 will get new bypass then. :P