Discussion on [Release] ReXIGNation (Anti-Xigncode+CRC Bypass) within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.
Ok, I have learned a lot from reading this Forum, YES I am a noob at all of this but I have figured out a lot just by reading. NOW, I'm starting to think one of the MOD's should just wait and watch for ALL the spam post's about needing a new bypass. FOR REAL GUYS, how much effort does it really take to look ONE space above and see that someone else has ALREADY said " I need 1.6! Please NEB I need 1.6. Oh I need new bypass. WOW! Give Neb a brake and give some time. and guess what. It will be out when it's out. Sad thing is.....all the post's like that are all noobs in the dam game and can't and DONT play with out the hacks anyway!. So sad. The MOD's should just ban people that do nothing but spam the same thing over and over.
No one knows if you need new off sets bicause there is no one who can get ingame whit the bypass 1.5. And if you can's bypass you wont be abel to start cheat engine.
aah well maybe there is a way whit unpacked_dekaron.exe but even if you know the new off sets you cant update it. atleast not you.
So be patient and we might get a new bypass.
You do not need new addresses. The current addresses will work after a bypass is released.
Ok, I have learned a lot from reading this Forum, YES I am a noob at all of this but I have figured out a lot just by reading. NOW, I'm starting to think one of the MOD's should just wait and watch for ALL the spam post's about needing a new bypass. FOR REAL GUYS, how much effort does it really take to look ONE space above and see that someone else has ALREADY said " I need 1.6! Please NEB I need 1.6. Oh I need new bypass. WOW! Give Neb a brake and give some time. and guess what. It will be out when it's out. Sad thing is.....all the post's like that are all noobs in the dam game and can't and DONT play with out the hacks anyway!. So sad. The MOD's should just ban people that do nothing but spam the same thing over and over.