Discussion on [Release] ReXIGNation (Anti-Xigncode+CRC Bypass) within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.
You are using it wrong, All you are doing is finding another way to open launcher.exe in your 2moons folder and then you still have to press start on the launcher for the game to open, in which it is loading the game normally.......
Cant you read? He said select dekaron.exe or global_unpacked_32.83.6 OR global_unpacked_32.83.2
which is in your bin folder.........You DO NOT select launcher.exe that is in your 2moons folder......he even tells you where to go and you still manage to half koc it up.
Honestly, noobs these days dont even come with a brain any more
Yeah i did what you said and it worked, it launched 2moons then xingbypass automatically closes (if thats whats supposed to happen) and then i logged in and selected my character (glad i got that far) and then when the loading screen appeared and finished loading the 2moons window suddenly closed and gave me a window that said " ???? ???? and it had two options that said ??? ????" im so confused. I know im a noob but thats why im asking for help and not because i have no brain
I open the launcher and I click both opitions and I launch dekaron.exe and after that I open cheat engine and select my hacks and when I get into the game my game crashes right away. I noticed 2 dll files came with it what do I do with those?
I open the launcher and I click both opitions and I launch dekaron.exe and after that I open cheat engine and select my hacks and when I get into the game my game crashes right away. I noticed 2 dll files came with it what do I do with those?
Put them in your bin folder with the launcher. Or just put them in the bin folder. Im guessing thats what you forgot Tell me if it worked.
Yeah i did what you said and it worked, it launched 2moons then xingbypass automatically closes (if thats whats supposed to happen) and then i logged in and selected my character (glad i got that far) and then when the loading screen appeared and finished loading the 2moons window suddenly closed and gave me a window that said " ???? ???? and it had two options that said ??? ????" im so confused. I know im a noob but thats why im asking for help and not because i have no brain
ok first off......if you dont want that annoying bug reporter showing up everytime you crash then delete the bug reporter that's in your main 2moons folder......
2ndly You have got the wrong offsets for the hacks....as in the addresses the codes actually change at....you need to update them with the correct 1's
This thread should get you to thinking about what i mean ---->
that should get you started in the right track of things
Quote:
Originally Posted by -8gX
Put them in your bin folder with the launcher. Or just put them in the bin folder. Im guessing thats what you forgot Tell me if it worked.
Wrong, my .dll files stay where my launcher is which is not even in the bin folder and it works perfectly for me. So because it works for me. that is where they are staying
@people who are using the bypass correctly and working for them please tell me the exact steps you did from opening your xingbypass to using your CE hacks
have you learned a bit from what i have just told you guys?
well i didnt really learn anything new...but from other's instructional posts i have learned alot ^^ im even makein my own trainers thru CE for the new solutions with hacking 2moons....and i sincerely thank everyone that posts useful information ^^
OK, @ all nubs w/ 'no brain' out there...:
IF u dont have a brain i dont mean u gota be smart enough to find scripts and ce codes and stuff but at least be able to think and kno basic comp application. cus yal trying to hack when wat? yal BARELY kno ANYTHING about hacking nor even simple comp applications. SO if ur one of those ppl who CANT even use a brain for simple process that is soo explained a 'caveman' can figure it out? then pls pls pls, GO PLAY LEGIT AND STOP ASKING PPL FOR HACK... NEB FREAKIN RELEASED SUPER EASY STEPS AND LAUNCHER TO HACK AND YAL NUBS HACKERS STILL CANT GET THE FIRST STEP RIGHT? STOP HACKING THEN!!!! ( btw, @ all of u who wanna prop neb? TOO LATE HE"S MY MATE LIKE 10 MIL YEARS AGO!!! NEB, SEND ME ANY HACK UPDATE, MY LOVA!!! xD LOL)
well i didnt really learn anything new...but from others instructional posts i have learned alot ^^ im even makein my own trainers thru CE for the new solutions with hacking 2moons....and i sincerely thank everyone that posts useful information ^^
You just figuring out how to make trainers or is this a long term project?
I already got 4 different looking trainers that do different things and all of them have skill hacks included......but i dont feel special just because i got them.
I was merely trying to point out the bleeding obvious but that's obviously too hard once again
Wrong, my .dll files stay where my launcher is which is not even in the bin folder and it works perfectly for me. So because it works for me. that is where they are staying
I stand corrected. The dlls should be in the same folder as the launcher. Doesn't necessarily matter where that is. I was just suggesting that he dump everything into the bin folder to make it easy :P
OK, @ all nubs w/ 'no brain' out there...:
IF u dont have a brain i dont mean u gota be smart enough to find scripts and ce codes and stuff but at least be able to think and kno basic comp application. cus yal trying to hack when wat? yal BARELY kno ANYTHING about hacking nor even simple comp applications. SO if ur one of those ppl who CANT even use a brain for simple process that is soo explained a 'caveman' can figure it out? then pls pls pls, GO PLAY LEGIT AND STOP ASKING PPL FOR HACK... NEB FREAKIN RELEASED SUPER EASY STEPS AND LAUNCHER TO HACK AND YAL NUBS HACKERS STILL CANT GET THE FIRST STEP RIGHT? STOP HACKING THEN!!!! ( btw, @ all of u who wanna prop neb? TOO LATE HE"S MY MATE LIKE 10 MIL YEARS AGO!!! NEB, SEND ME ANY HACK UPDATE, MY LOVA!!! xD LOL)
1) Its Hacking Forum, When I first started to hack I asked noob questions like anyone else here.
2) By how many misspelled words in there I'd think you have no brain not to be mean but your being an *** to other players.
3) Neb's Mine F OFF!!!