Seems that 2moons is having maintenance right now.....hope they aren't patching it hehe. ( And yes, I only used in dungeon dont flame me plz like the jerk near the top)
The only ways Acclaim could prevent this method are these:
1. Make the servers check for a correct client version.
2. Make a big game update that would require the use of the new client or else the old 3.03 client can't connect.
Hello there MCPAt im having problems, It cannot detect the NSSE.exe cause it was deleted,I followed every steps that you have posted, anyways the easy hack.2 cab cant be extracted. Anyway sorry for the inconvenience but im the topmost noob here in the forums, anyway can you please just send me the step by step hack process in my mail. Pls help me.
Lol, why the hell would you even use this? To get this type of hack working all you have to do is replace two files, place your USA folder correctly, and make a special shortcut. BAM. You're done. If you can't figure this out, you shouldn't even be here. I'm not trying to be mean, but playing a game dying from noob hackers, I can't help but be ******.
EDIT: And when I say "you shouldn't even be here." I'm the laziest person you'll meet. If I can figure this out without any effort beyond 5 mins and without any prior knowledge of any sort of computer technology, you should be able, too. If not, I'm sorry, go home.
with who easy to hack? 11/07/2009 - Dragonica - 1 Replies i played with gladiator and its hard to hacks.
Easy Alz & Easy Skills GUIDE [No Hack-Cheats] 07/20/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 4 Replies ----------Easy Alz Guide----------
-Buy Seven Coins +1 amulet, 2xEarring of Seven Coins +1 & full High-Luck set gear for youre character.
----------BUY----------
All these NOT need to be latest suits like Mithril or others. It's enough to buy Aramid or Bluestin, better Aramid because it's cheaper.
x1=Set means: Helm x1, Gloves x1, Boots x1, Suit x1 & weapons x1(WA)-x2(Others).
-Set of Luck +1 Alz Drop Amount 15%
EaSy HaCk v.1.0 07/01/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies ..:: EaSy HaCk v.1.0 - mcpat ::..
--> NEW VERSION 2 ( klick here )<--
i try to make a very easy hack for you all soo all can use it
this hack include:
-shop hack
-auto-pot hack