Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Dekaron › Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[USA FOLDER] only for dungeons

Discussion on [USA FOLDER] only for dungeons within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigbaby2412 View Post
sory im a poor english " u removed the bin in the start in path "???
can u explain more details about what u did ? thanks alot
Check ur new made shortcut properties. The "start in" path in on the 2nd line.remove the ".../bin" and u r done
eist69 is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
thank you for this.

1 question when i try to go from 3.0.2 to 3.0.4 after i change the history.config file to 3.0.2 then start the mini launcher, it says "Download Error: Update Failed!"
blackveins is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
nvm it was some complication vista had stuck up its ***
blackveins is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
hey all i had encountered troubles after despite followed the instrcutions from the website . Firstly, where do I save the host file after I had edited it??I can't overwrite the original host file. Secondly, under my bin folder there is no data folder to paste the usa folder in. I tried to paste the usa file into the bin folder instead and proceed with the shortcut created. However, I encounterd invalid excute file when i try to enter the game throught the shortcut created. anyone can point out my mistake???please advice thanks..
dante777 is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
doens't work on nunvice dugeon
cherished_azn_boi is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I followed all the steps and it said "Invalid Execute File" when I opened the dekaron.nsse file
:?

Help plz.
farongalonrin is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
nvm

Quote:
Originally Posted by farongalonrin View Post
I followed all the steps and it said "Invalid Execute File" when I opened the dekaron.nsse file
:?

Help plz.
Nevermind I got it to work.
I can get ingame but the hack isn't working.
Any suggestions?
farongalonrin is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
ok i got this working but everytime i go into crespo dungeons my ms shoots from 100 up to over 20000 ms and i dc. is there a fix for this?
rlocksley is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
does it work in python dung? any1 try it yet?

how does the auto pot work? when i used it, it only works when u hav bought pots from npc and put into F1/F2/F3

or is it suppose to be u dont need to buy/hav any pots and it auto works?
naurato69 is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 58
Thats common sence you need to have the pots to be able to heal and with this in dung you don't really need to use pots. It works in crevice dung.
puperkiller is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
well so u dont need mana? how r u gona use ur skils?
naurato69 is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 301
Received Thanks: 41
it works great for me in 90 dungeon. So far I've been able to solo b and have gotten numerous silvers and a couple of argates along with a good 50% exp.( in one day)

However, I tried crespo dungeon with this and after the first gate everything aggros.

Thanks!
fizzeh is offline  
Old   #43
 
buddj1's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzeh View Post
it works great for me in 90 dungeon. So far I've been able to solo b and have gotten numerous silvers and a couple of argates along with a good 50% exp.( in one day)

However, I tried crespo dungeon with this and after the first gate everything aggros.

Thanks!
Yeh, I get the same in Crespo, I've yet to try in crevice though!

Any idea how to get it to work in crespo? I followed the instruction on how to get USA folder working on 3.0.5, still doesnt work!

anything I need to edit/change?
buddj1 is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
big big problem

first hi guys !!!

so i have done anything downgrade ect. bla bla bla
shortcut all done if i start the game it allways comes this Error

<< error >> File is not openend. at Write Method
FileName : D:\Programme\Acclaim\2moons\Data\ad\cache.csv

what can i do to fix that **** :/
ladybaby is offline  
Old   #45
 
CaSe*SeNsItIvE's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 506
Received Thanks: 25
Could any1 just write a small guide for "Noobs" like me of how to vac in game.
Or is it just to do as Mastershouter wrote and then walk by LOTS of mobs and they will ALL follow you?

Please cuz this would be my first time i use vac hack.

Just a small guide of how to use it in-game, please
CaSe*SeNsItIvE is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Usa folder with arrange folder inside.
07/21/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 33 Replies
.
Need A little help with editing Usa folder(dungeons only)
07/14/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
EDIT: Never mind, i missed the part about using winhex to make it work, i dont have it and didnt think it was necessary. first of all the vac hack is in this right? is it already on or do i have to turn it on? i hope its NOT on cuz i dont want to vac hack, same goes for auto pots, but if it is can someone help me turn it off? secondly, Which section do i change for aggro or non aggro? Like say if i wanted them to follow me, or if i dont want them to follow me. thats all, ill figure the...
Screenshot folder in data folder
04/18/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
So was going to mix with data.pak and i saw i had Screenshot folder with SS in it. Game Gaurd having funn?



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.