your actually wrong. when you buy a peice of software it is the companies choice to charge for updates or not you dont nessisarily get them for free.
Your right in the sence gamehi will never stop but it makes it incredibly harder for them without tuorials. the end of the day if you want the knolage go learn it, otherwise pay for it like every other thing in this world.
I completely agree with that fact that the SC for kabbot makes it incredibly easy for them to block the bot... and guess what they did. i had to rebuild the entire back end of the bot to get mouse clicks workign again. Now once this was solved they blocked it again with another crafty attack that they knew how to do as of the SC and i have spent alot of time fixing the bot. All of this time could have been alot shorter and hastle free if the souce wasnt there. but, kabflash has decided to release it for free and i respect his desicion and release updates for free (didnt have to).... but, i do not tell people how i do it nor release how i did it with the puprpose of holding them off for a bit longer. If they were to completely write off the kabbot i would recreate it... that would be something i would charge for as it would take weeks of work and tbh i would deserve some kind of reward.
This forum also has never been about free hacks... people just decided to be nice and release it for free... nothing to do with the forum.
The end of the day.. im not gona sit here and argue. It is the developers CHOICE to release things for free... always will be. And its exactly how it should be, so our work is protected. Tell you what how about you go moan at microsoft for not releasing MS WORD for free. They will give you the same response... Fuck off. :P
PS.. updates for windows are released for free as of the CHOICE of microsoft! as a selling point... to make MONEY!
EDIT : In this care you have always had the ability to use the hacks.. they were there.. you never knew it. so you would have been buying the knolage of where it is.. hes not selling the hacks just the knolage on where to find it...
Actually I am using Windows 7, with all its rights, but I am not paid a single penny for it. I'm not against the depreciation of Windows because it is of great importance. But if there's a free way to own it, why should I pay? Same with Microsoft Office. Our opinions will not change what is happening. As you say, elite-pvpers will decide whether to close the publication, but for now bypass remains a free and public, and no normal user can not switch it! Therefore I intend to finish and leave the results to show who was right.
paahahahahaahahaha... your post is self defeating!!!
Well you have fun with your life from nowon (Y)
My post does not show your victory. I just find arguing with you about pointless, boring and hopelessly insignificant, it will not change anything. I do not want to break the rules by spamming. If you want to spam and be banned, keep it that way. Bye, I hope you will come to its senses.
Actually I am using Windows 7, with all its rights, but I am not paid a single penny for it. I'm not against the depreciation of Windows because it is of great importance. But if there's a free way to own it, why should I pay? Same with Microsoft Office. Our opinions will not change what is happening. As you say, elite-pvpers will decide whether to close the publication, but for now bypass remains a free and public, and no normal user can not switch it! Therefore I intend to finish and leave the results to show who was right.
"I'm not against the depreciation of Windows because it is of great importance. But if there's a free way to own it, why should I pay?"
OMG you sir need to GROW UP! lmao. Come on will you....So using your frame of mind your telling us that. If someone stole your car because they could get if for "FREE" your okay with that?. If someone broke into your house and took everything you have, because they could get it for "FREE" your okay with that?. So you go to work all week long for your boss to hand you a blank check and tell you, I just got you to work for "FREE" why should I pay you, your okay with that?. The Bypass used to be free because Neb was being overly nice to the community. Now that Neb no longer does this a window opened and people started making money off of this. They are working to make this work so why not charge and get paid for there work?. AND on another note....look at the forum your on your doing all this crying, STOP being a leech and LEARN something. This is the perfect site for you to learn something. If you don't like the fact that people charge for a working bypass with hacks then go MAKE one yourself and put it up in public for FREE.
Its people like Missmodd here that would keep people like me developing for free. People liek you mr iskra73 that will make us walk away and leave you with nothing....
"I'm not against the depreciation of Windows because it is of great importance. But if there's a free way to own it, why should I pay?"
OMG you sir need to GROW UP! lmao. Come on will you....So using your frame of mind your telling us that. If someone stole your car because they could get if for "FREE" your okay with that?. If someone broke into your house and took everything you have, because they could get it for "FREE" your okay with that?. So you go to work all week long for your boss to hand you a blank check and tell you, I just got you to work for "FREE" why should I pay you, your okay with that?. The Bypass used to be free because Neb was being overly nice to the community. Now that Neb no longer does this a window opened and people started making money off of this. They are working to make this work so why not charge and get paid for there work?. AND on another note....look at the forum your on your doing all this crying, STOP being a leech and LEARN something. This is the perfect site for you to learn something. If you don't like the fact that people charge for a working bypass with hacks then go MAKE one yourself and put it up in public for FREE.
Sir, I do not think the examples you have something to do with my comment. I have not gone to Microsoft and I'm not stealing Windows 7. Just downloaded RemoveWAT and I am sure that people half a world not paying their windows. No need to do bypass, because this has already been published and it is free, thanks to booYer. I'm glad you talked. Get your real job if your hopes are just the sales of bypass. You can not tell me that they survive only with your money from bypass . As I do not want to spam anymore. If some spam one more time , to deal self with the staff of this forum .
i am not stealing windows 7....but you dont pay for it.. that my friend is stealing!!!
and when has anyone ever said that they are surviving on just the bypas..
1. you dont know how to read
2. you have no clue about what really happens in thsi world
3. you a spotty teenager with no reall brain power (proven right here in you self defeating posts)
4. This is not spam because depending on the outcome of this convo depends on whether the kabbot stays fully working!!!
i suggest we get rid of this guy! its people like him that will tear this forum apart!!!!
The next person who spams this thread gets infracted. It's posted here, I still have no idea if it actualy works, but I see no point in this debate between people who want to sell it and give it away for free.
this isnt for CE .. there is already post in the forum somewhere... this is CRC bypass you just edit files.. there are a lot of tuts ... read a lil before you post... =)
The next person who spams this thread gets infracted. It's posted here, I still have no idea if it actualy works, but I see no point in this debate between people who want to sell it and give it away for free.
This looks like spam 4 my eyes Its legit to talk about sales and trades here, but not legit to make an topic about sales so why infract anyone? you new here? all i see you do is talk about ban others, tell them to calm down or get infraction...... Is almost stunning and shocking to see you at epvp forums, special when i see the diffrence on you and others :P " No offence" im just serious...
This looks like spam 4 my eyes Its legit to talk about sales and trades here, but not legit to make an topic about sales so why infract anyone? you new here? all i see you do is talk about ban others, tell them to calm down or get infraction...... Is almost stunning and shocking to see you at epvp forums, special when i see the diffrence on you and others :P " No offence" im just serious...
The point is that talking about selling cheats/bypasses and stuff like that doesn't belong in this release thread. It's more or less of topic hijacking.
Btw, the moderator has all rights to point out consequences of non-wanted posts. Even more, a moderator is authorized to give infractions to people that do not abide by the rules and guidelines.
this isnt for CE .. there is already post in the forum somewhere... this is CRC bypass you just edit files.. there are a lot of tuts ... read a lil before you post... =)
Sorry im quite newbie.What is "CRC" bypass?
So i edit files and there is already VAC,non aggro etc?
I just remember when my friend sended me reXIGNation and CE Scripts.I opened bin and in logging part in game i checked boxs in Ce.Then i was hacking =)
But now(with xigncode) it looks a bit harder.Can you explain me it please the "crc" etc...
Please Release only CRC bypass and/or Gameguard bypass >>NO ONE KLICK HACKS!<< 10/24/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies Release only a CRC bypass and Gameguard bypass !
That will not destroy the game because alle the noobs are only able to use a
" ONE KLICK HACK" because they dont know how to use winhex or csv files.
Somebody who is to stupid to read a simple tutorial isnīt be able to HACK !
>> If there is a working Dekaron EU CRC Bypass << post it << :handsdown: