Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[RELEASE] Monster editor

Discussion on [RELEASE] Monster editor within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #301
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
erro

Erro
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imagem.JPG (18.4 KB, 60 views)
diogodas is offline  
Old   #302
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 388
Received Thanks: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by tisist View Post
error stills comes up if I press ok, then cancel.

I press ok, then cancel, I close the program, and when I reopen it the error comes back. I then press ok, choose the data.pak and I still get the error. I press ok, then cancel, I choose Select Data on the program and nothing happens. I exit, I reopen, error is there, I press ok, cancel, I try to select data and nothing comes up, still.
try to reinstall the editor
ololulu is offline  
Old   #303
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ololulu View Post
try to reinstall the editor
Well technically you don't install this and I tried re-downloading the editor, but it takes me directly back to the error.

I just changed the values through winhex anyway. Now I can't start the game though. Should have never reinstalled 2Moons.
tisist is offline  
Old   #304
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 2
lol...

Did you back up your data.pak file?

If so then load the back up...

If its updating you cant do then.

Then go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts\

Open with note pad...

And delete everything below

127.0.0.1 localhost.

Jay Ree
JRee is offline  
Old   #305
 
-=EPvP^RULEZ=-'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 546
Received Thanks: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogodas View Post
Erro
so you have missing registry files... not really that a big problem...
go here > either download registry files for your computer or just download the one that you just need...
-=EPvP^RULEZ=- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #306
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
whit this new pacth i cant use the Monster editor anymore
any1 can use??
GMD is offline  
Old   #307
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Would you guys consider this still working if I get dc after about 2 min, everytime I log in? It worked for a while but doesn't seem to work anymore. I just get DC=/
leonride is offline  
Old   #308
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 388
Received Thanks: 128
u then ****** some file up so it crashes
ololulu is offline  
Old   #309
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 15
My issue is weird this time, I don't get any errors, but 2moons runs like I never changed any values at all, even though I did? When I reinstalled, I accidently changed the values on patch 2.8.2 instead of 2.8.20, but I stopped it at 2.8.20 and saved the changes again. I changed nunvice and crespo A mobs, but none of them changed.

Any ideas why?
Gankstuh is offline  
Old   #310
 
AoNo's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 6
i get the same proplem !! i get " there was error with your data file" what i have 2 do ?!
AoNo is offline  
Old   #311
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ololulu View Post
u then ****** some file up so it crashes
Well I don't know how I could have ****** it up. 'Cos I don't change anything other than AI to 9 for some monsters...
leonride is offline  
Old   #312
 
CosmosTunes's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,358
Received Thanks: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonride View Post
Well I don't know how I could have ****** it up. 'Cos I don't change anything other than AI to 9 for some monsters...
because the whole monster editor is not compatible to the actually version. The Hex Adresses have changed long before and the monster editor saves **** in your data.pak file. It was still ****** up some updates before (monster get invisible etc.)

there are so much winhex tutorials how to set the ai out. try one of them. Its so **** easy to change the values with an hex editor. The monster editor is still nice to get fast the monster id for one you looking for.
CosmosTunes is offline  
Old   #313
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Can anyone Help me??

this is my problem
(Could not open data file, please reselect it)

and i Select DATA.PAK....
GMD is offline  
Old   #314
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,357
Received Thanks: 1,263
well i read somewhere in this thread that someone reinstalled 2moons and it worked.
strikeraid is offline  
Old   #315
 
ceh430's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 530
Received Thanks: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMD View Post
Can anyone Help me??

this is my problem
(Could not open data file, please reselect it)

and i Select DATA.PAK....
omg omg why u dont read just few page back? place monster editor to C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2Moons\data

then try again and when that "error" show again just click ok then select data.pak and click ok
ceh430 is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is there a release for monster editor in dekaron sea
09/15/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Is there a release fir minster editor in dekaron sea im just bored with my char and if some one has knowledge of possible bugs :P ty and mor power



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.