Sigh, apparently, you don't like to read (sorry if I offend you). In Master's thread (the one about downgrading), go read my posts. There's enough hints for you to figure out how to get it working. One guy even said he did. It's really not hard. Once you figure it out (if you do), you'll prob think how stoopid you are (but not really). Do some experimenting. When that don't work, give up.
Sigh, apparently, you don't like to read (sorry if I offend you). In Master's thread (the one about downgrading), go read my posts. There's enough hints for you to figure out how to get it working. One guy even said he did. It's really not hard. Once you figure it out (if you do), you'll prob think how stoopid you are (but not really). Do some experimenting. When that don't work, give up.
*cough* i have yet to realize how stupid i am. Cuz im not. I read this entire thread months ago lol, but thats not the point.I did not see the other thread.
Is there a release for monster editor in dekaron sea 09/15/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies Is there a release fir minster editor in dekaron sea im just bored with my char and if some one has knowledge of possible bugs :P ty and mor power