Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Dead by Daylight Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🤑[EASTER SALES]🤑 - DEAD BY DAYLIGHT CHEAT - ESP/Speedhack/Skins「🔥LIMITED OFFER🔥]

Discussion on 🤑[EASTER SALES]🤑 - DEAD BY DAYLIGHT CHEAT - ESP/Speedhack/Skins「🔥LIMITED OFFER🔥] within the Dead by Daylight Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/24/2021, 13:53   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
So it says that it gives you all the skins and cosmetic sets. Do you mean that they are permanent even after the cheat paid time period is over? Or is it just activating them for you while you have it in more of a only you can see them kind of way?
Old 11/25/2021, 13:38   #32

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by terbz View Post
Lag spikes and very laggy, and the cheat also has no frequent updates.

I wouldn't recommend buying this until the dev fixes the cheat, and actually updates the cheat for once.

I'll delete this comment once the dev decides to update this cheat
Hello Terbz, We're sorry for feeling this way about our Trainer. We can confirm that we do at least one update per month and the Trainer remains undetected since the beginning. If you have any suggestions for improvements feel free to submit them over here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcart13 View Post
Will this work with windows 11?
Our Trainer is compatible with Windows 11, it works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicOg View Post
This trainer is very good! I can’t find anything else like it! Super unique and affordable. Most of the trainers are 150$ a month for just esp. what a joke. This one has everything you could ever need and is 1/4 the price
Thank you for your kind review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneysFanGirl View Post
Better than Disney magic dust.

For real though, it's a really good cheat, some issues here and there such as some lag (but pressing escape a bit can get rid of it) but all in all the benefits and options of the cheat far outweigh the negative issues it does have.

Having used other cheats before I'm used to options like speed hack and instant interaction but with this cheat you can have more perks, stack them and make them so much better, even screw with people using killer stuff as survivor if you are feeling like starting a blame war. There are rage options such as flying, faster speed in general however I cannot comment on those as I don't use them but from what I've seen it's awesome for rage hackers.

By default the cheat unlocks everything for you such as characters, killers, outfits, charms but not perks. You still have to progress as normal but you have access to a ton. With all that in mind its great for people that have throwaway accounts and love to rage hack a ton.

Price is good for what it gives, honestly the price is surprising since it offers more and is cheaper than others with less in it. I've been in the discord since the start and people haven't been banned save some (rage hacking I assume), in general if you act legit in your cheating it seems everything is safe, well as can be anyway.

I'd highly recommend this cheat if you want a cheat for DBD.
Thank you for your detailed review DisneyFanGirl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamprapist2 View Post
So it says that it gives you all the skins and cosmetic sets. Do you mean that they are permanent even after the cheat paid time period is over? Or is it just activating them for you while you have it in more of a only you can see them kind of way?
Hello vamprapist2, The Trainer unlocks everything in DBD as long your license is active.
Old 11/28/2021, 17:33   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It works perfectly fine. Super program. I had some issues with my pc and I got a driect answer on discord from an admin and he gave me a veeery helpful support from a super friendly person. He invested a lot of time and patience to help me. The cheat itself is good to use. You can switch it on or off with one button, you can turn it on and of how you like.. this a really good option, if you (like me) wan´t to play normal and only activate the cheat if you get camped or tunneled and in spezific situations ..

you also can personalize it with different colours, the only thing i missing is an option to make the Font less bold .. (letters are a bit fat) but that's a minor thing.. I can only recommend this cheat

I only played 3-4 matches after buying, but i have no problems with lags as others report here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2021, 22:45   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol. 35 per mont
Old 12/07/2021, 02:02   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 104
This has never been detected right even with EAC in the game?
Old 12/07/2021, 11:21   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyrus View Post
This has never been detected right even with EAC in the game?
It's undetected that's correct. even with EAC in the game.
Old 12/07/2021, 19:41   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does it work on epic?
Old 12/11/2021, 13:25   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazieLinho View Post
Does it work on epic?
It is compatible with Epic Games however it needs some small adjustments, we haven't released it yet. We may do it soon as many users requested it
Old 12/27/2021, 19:17   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by modparadise View Post
It is compatible with Epic Games however it needs some small adjustments, we haven't released it yet. We may do it soon as many users requested it
Do you know when you will release support for Epic Games? As soon as you do I will be purchasing ASAP. Love your features you offer!

Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2022, 23:25   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The cheat is 4x the price of the game.

It doesn't specify if the cost is per week or per month.

Some of the comments look like fake profiles with 1-10 posts +rep.

Its marked as a trainer on the website with no notion of EAC Bypass.

I feel this hack would get you 100% banned.
Old 01/02/2022, 03:15   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you guys plan to support the windows store version too?
Old 01/02/2022, 22:55   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenbhk View Post
The cheat is 4x the price of the game.

It doesn't specify if the cost is per week or per month.

Some of the comments look like fake profiles with 1-10 posts +rep.

Its marked as a trainer on the website with no notion of EAC Bypass.

I feel this hack would get you 100% banned.
We are very sorry you feel that way for our trainer.

We do specify that the cost is per month, both in our elitepvpers thread and our website.

We have established a huge community on our discord server with reviews for our trainer.

And last but not least, our trainer remains undetected under EAC with most of our users being able to rage cheat for a lengthy period of time.
Old 01/06/2022, 03:23   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

site wont open for me, just says err connection reset? anyone have this issue?
Old 01/06/2022, 03:33   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeastj View Post
site wont open for me, just says err connection reset? anyone have this issue?
Please submit your inquiry on . Or open a support ticket on our Discord Server for faster assistance.
Old 01/10/2022, 15:51   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 763
Feels good, is it still safe now? Has it been detected?
Closed Thread

Tags
dbd cheat, dbd cheats, dead by daylight cheat, dead by daylight cheats