Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ Ring-1⭐ DayZ - Speedhack - Aimbot - Muchmore!

Discussion on ⭐ Ring-1⭐ DayZ - Speedhack - Aimbot - Muchmore! within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/06/2021, 17:49   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 63
-rep paid 6$ and he insulted me and blocked me when i tryd to receive my credit store all carefull with this reseller he aint customer friendly .... they refuse to refund my money so they are actualy scamming if u want proof i can show everything to you
Old 05/06/2021, 17:59   #17

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by GG skyline View Post
-rep paid 6$ and he insulted me and blocked me when i tryd to receive my credit store all carefull with this reseller he aint customer friendly .... they refuse to refund my money so they are actualy scamming if u want proof i can show everything to you
You were banned because you tried to scam us using a stolen or fake paypal on a VPN..

ITS STATED DO NOT USE A VPN AND ALL EMAIL MUST MATCH

Your shoppy IP is Different from your Site IP
Your paypal Email, Shoppy Email and site Email are different
and your paypal is under a womans name...

I will take my time to refund. Next time dont try to scam us.

You were instanly banned because im sick of you people trying to damage my paypal and charging back. Your payment was flagged instantly.

[Paypal name unfer a womans name and Email missmatch]

[Shoppy Payment]

[IP missmatch]
Old 05/06/2021, 18:09   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

now your leaking personal information and ip adress delete it right now
also it did not say email have to mach paypal email it said emal have to be the same as shoppy email and u could select a different email for shoppy u dumb retarded **** i have purchased alot over black market and cheats with that paypal and now ur accusing me of something false u dumb ****
Old 05/06/2021, 18:09   #19

Quote:
now your leaking personal information and ip adress delete it right now
You tried to scam us.. Call us scammers.. I am just showing everyone the proof.

Maybe dont try to evade the seller protection on paypal and people wont have to provide proof when they are called a scammer

I do not choose what IP shoopy sees, It reports your Device browser and payment IP address every time you make a payment.

We have had over 10 payments today and yours is the only one that was triggered. Sort your self out.
Old 05/06/2021, 18:11   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaCl- View Post
You tried to scam us.. Call us scammers.. I am just showing everyone the proof.

Maybe dont try to evade the seller protection on paypal and people wont have to provide proof when they are called a scammer
tryd to scam ? ur a joke man
i wouldnt even be bothered to scam 6$ u dumb ****
Old 05/06/2021, 18:13   #21

Quote:
tryd to scam ? ur a joke man
i wouldnt even be bothered to scam 6$ u dumb ****
I have provided proof. Have a good day. You refund will appear, at some point.

Warning for you others ---
Old 05/06/2021, 18:15   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
yh ofc refund will appear u blocked me and didnt give me the product that i paid for look at my rep i have completed double the amount of trades then u are u realy so retarded?
Old 05/06/2021, 18:15   #23

Quote:
yh ofc refund will appear u blocked me and didnt give me the product that i paid for look at my rep i have completed double the amount of trades then u are u realy so retarded?
I think its you who is lacking a few braincells mate, Do i need to resend the proof?
Old 05/06/2021, 18:15   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Warning for you others ---
why do you think i used a vpn cuz i didnt ?
Old 05/06/2021, 18:16   #25

[Paypal name unfer a womans name and Email missmatch]

[Shoppy Payment]

[IP missmatch]

Because your payment was flagged for fraud and your shoppy IP and paypal email are a complete missmatch *****..
Old 05/06/2021, 18:18   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

stop leaking personal information as i alrdy told u its my moms paypal account and what does it matter wich paypal i use ? i have never had this issue before u dumb ****
and wtf i never used a vpn idiot
Old 05/06/2021, 18:21   #27

Reguardless of the situation.. You have been flagged on the fraud system and you are using false details that do not match (when it is clearly stated not to).. If you expect me to accept this payment you are on another planet.

Yes i insulted you and banned you instanlty Because i sick to death of you people thinking its fun to charge back peoples income.

Your refund will appear when i send it, Im certanly not rushing after this whole scenario.

and every single in the seller in the maket will agree with me. the only reason yall use false details is to chargback, So i have no respect at all. Over and out.

How about you just open a ticket and we can share eachothers proof ?
Old 05/06/2021, 18:25   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Reguardless of the situation.. You have been flagged on the fraud system and you are using false details that do not match (when it is clearly stated not to).. If you expect me to accept this payment you are on another planet.

Yes i insulted you and banned you instanlty Because i sick to death of you people thinking its fun to charge back peoples income.

Your refund will appear when i send it, Im certanly not rushing after this whole scenario.

and every single in the seller in the maket will agree with me. the only reason yall use false details is to chargback, So i have no respect at all. Over and out.
your so fucking brainless dude i never even tryd to scamm u ur fraud system is not working how did i get 81+ good trades if i was frauding u dumb fucking braindeadfuck

i am 7 years on this forum done 80+ trades never had issue like thise before your a joke man

Quote:

How about you just open a ticket and we can share eachothers proof ?
would glad to have you open a ticket
Old 05/06/2021, 18:55   #29

Quote:
your so ******* brainless dude i never even tryd to scamm u ur fraud system is not working how did i get 81+ good trades if i was frauding u dumb ******* braindeadfuck

i am 7 years on this forum done 80+ trades never had issue like thise before your a joke man

would glad to have you open a ticket
Please write a ticket to Shoppy and explain to them their system is not working for only you.

We do not handle paypal payments on our website. All through Shoppy.gg. If you think they have made a mistake, Email them.
Old 05/04/2022, 00:24   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
If the product key expires while you are playing, you automatically get a global ban. It just happened, I bought the 1 day key to test.