Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DayZ Gear] Loot Base Access - 24/7 Access [0.62]

Discussion on [DayZ Gear] Loot Base Access - 24/7 Access [0.62] within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/06/2017, 13:51   #46

elite*gold: 20
MADNESS SALE !!

Now one month only for 11 euro's!

Till april 9th
Old 04/14/2017, 18:48   #47

Standard price is now 11 euro's a month! Enough slots open for everyone, add my skype!
Old 04/19/2017, 18:46   #48

Still taking new subscriptions! Add my skype!
Old 04/24/2017, 19:42   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Wow, his base is so awesome There are a lot of stuff. soooo many tents. he is also very helpful and friendly, nice dude! i recommend him!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2017, 22:17   #50

We are now accepting weekly payments! Price per Month: €11,00 OR Price per Week:
€5,00 !! Add my Skype!
Old 04/27/2017, 15:56   #51 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Heute habe ich Paul angeschrieben nach 5-10 Minuten war ich auf dem Server und hatte vollen Zugriff auf die Base. Er war durchgehend sehr nett und Hilfsbereit.
Die Base ist riesen groß! Es gibt genug für alle.
Meine Kaufempfehlung hat er schlagt zu Leute
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2017, 19:13   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Paul's Loot Base: Review.

Initial response:
He began like most sellers - should do - very kind, helpful and answering my questions. I was quick to reply and guide me throughout, assuring my trust is being well-placed, his reputation thread was currently down (back up next day) but I took the dive and did it, it was worth the money I am 10 days into my purchase, been on countless times rearming gear. I have an account I'll be moving to he was even helpful with that and told me to let him know when to whitelist me on the server with the new account and remove the old one.

Help/Guidance:
He was very helpful, answered all my pre-purchase questions and was extremely well-mannered and acted in a professional manner.

The base itself:
The base is amazing, stocked with everything you could and/or need. It even has a featured map in which we use to navigate (You may be thinking, a map? It can't be that hard. You'd be wrong the base is huge) and is constantly restocked, it is filled with gear and can be requested for new items and more gear. It has even more stuff added since I have purchased and a bunch more items being released on Friday with the access to a new loadout of tents.

Final Thoughts:
Paul is dedicated and we even all have a Skype Group together we all occasionally bump into each other either by the tent or conversate in the Skype Group. My first day on it was raining heavy I was able to meet and help resuscitate another member nearby, we setup a fire before going our separate ways and venturing on, I digress but my point being the whole group is great and friendly adding to Paul's hardwork and after reviewing (but not testing) other sellers, Paul's Loot Base has to be the best!

I highly recommend this; Hard work is shown and appreciated into this base!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2017, 00:45   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy has a massive base full of everything you should need, very friendly and great customer service. 100% Recommend!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2017, 03:06   #54 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Where is the base located?
Old 04/28/2017, 04:18   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamatt View Post
Where is the base located?
Add me on skype
Old 04/28/2017, 20:17   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch. I just payed for my second month. What i like most is that Paul always asks how he can make the base better, and has added so many things in just the month that I've been around.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2017, 17:48   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I love this server. I no longer have to spend hours getting geared just to die, its not a waste of money AT ALL and the owner is a very cool and nice guy. he will always answer any of your questions that you have on skype immediately!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2017, 22:26   #58 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Anyone who has ever tried to do this (Myself) will know how hard it is to set up a dupe base, fill it and keep it under control. Paul does this perfectly, all you need to worry about is what gear you'll be taking :P

You dont actually realise the amount of loot that is really in the base until you try it for yourself, you wont need to worry about having to loot again.

100% Reccomend trying him out, you might even find some friends to PVP with along the way
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2017, 15:22   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I highly recommend getting access to the base it is huge and stocked daily with new items too. Great and Reliable Service 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2017, 20:47   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch!

This is a great service. Paul will always communicate with you and add items to the base. The tents are always full with the items you need. I recommend subscribing to this service as soon as possible.
Thanks
1 User