Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dayz .58 Hacks Website Selling

Discussion on Dayz .58 Hacks Website Selling within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dayz .58 Hacks Website Selling

Anyone know any websites selling or anyone thats legit selling. Too many people scam on here so Yeah looking for a website that has one up and running. Thanks!
Old 10/05/2015, 03:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

NanoCheats.netI've been using both A3 and DayZ SA cheat from there for a few days now.
Old 10/05/2015, 03:19   #3

Are you selling DayZ hacks?

Hmmmm $50 for a hack that has no proofs
Old 10/05/2015, 08:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

insanity-cheats sells one for around 15 bucks per month.
met some guys on pimpsys a few days before who used this one.
Old 10/05/2015, 08:23   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LootFactory View Post
insanity-cheats sells one for around 15 bucks per month.
met some guys on pimpsys a few days before who used this one.
Insanity is a great community, but they keep holding on to internal (injector) instead of switchting to external. And it keeps getting detected in 1-3 days. In the last 2-3 months you could use the DayZ hack for not more than 5 days, which is a pitty, they used to be quite amazing.
Old 10/05/2015, 10:48   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

insanity-cheats must to be only one legit here on forums.. Others are just skidds trying to ripp you off
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2015, 11:17   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
insanity-cheats must to be only one legit here on forums.. Others are just skidds trying to ripp you off
Been here since DayZ SA day 1, I can pretty much confirm that.

except:

a)
Dispencer is legit as well, but it's only a remote execution service unforunately, but I tried it once, he is a really great guy and it works fantastically! Haven't been banned yet on the account I used his services.

b)
The speedhack of Battleloghacks might be legit as well (he showed me the hack on Skype on a Battle Eye secured server), but I wasn't able to buy it. a) his English is very bad, he doesn't understand most questions b) he needs days to respond c) first PayPal was okay, then it wasn't, then he asked for Paysafecard and Steam Wallet, then I blocked him xD so I'm not sure, would have loved to buy it (since all I ever wanted was a freaking speedhack, don't give a **** about the rest) ... but yeah... see above.

c)
Forget all the rest here, every single one is a scammer.

d) EDIT
Oh, and while we're at it, if you're looking for a gear seller, go for this guy, he is absolutely awesome (funny, fast & great gear). I'm not working with him, just used his services around 10 times already, it was always perfect.

cheers, hope that helped
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2015, 11:28   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by muellerman View Post
Insanity is a great community, but they keep holding on to internal (injector) instead of switchting to external. And it keeps getting detected in 1-3 days. In the last 2-3 months you could use the DayZ hack for not more than 5 days, which is a pitty, they used to be quite amazing.
Unfortunately it's not that simple.
Since we are one of the only cheat provider for those games (nb4 hate wave), Bastian is able to get a copy of the executor, find out what it exactly does/calls and push a client/server update for it very quickly.
Most of the time you can avoid the banwave by checking is BattlEye updates on your client, because most of the time, what we do to execute scripts forces him to update the agent. It's not simple signatures to add in his library.
This situation is forcing us to switch over a completely different system, where he will be much more limited than he actually is. Obviously it's complicated and hard to set up, so it takes time.
As we compensate downtime, for now you can use the executor until BattlEye updates and avoid the ban. You don't waste your money on us / on Bohemia and you're able to script on your favourite servers for a short period of time.
The new system is based on customer's protection against global bans, so it will be pretty much ban free. Obviously I'm not able to tell you any detail about that, that would help Bastian (BattlEye) and we don't need to help him
Old 10/05/2015, 11:40   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincedv View Post
Unfortunately it's not that simple.
I did know that Vince, that was a just a "noobie's" assumption because the other legit provider (you know which one I mean) held several weeks with their external cheat. But the newest version was gone after two days as well... so yeah Thanks for the explanation though, nice to see you guys still care and work for it, that just confirms this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
I wish I would understand more and be able to do it myself, but it's almost impossible to learn such a huge thing if you're working your ass of every day.

Really looking forward to your DayZ SA release, can't wait to use it again.
Btw., you were right, haha ... I couldn't resist. I used the fly of Kosmo script with your latest executor (4 days ago ca.), and I did get banned after 5 hours, but that was worth it xD Don't know if the ban was because of fly or the executor though (because it was exactly at the same time where everyone in the shoutbox said they got GB'd as well).

cheers // muellerman // LikeTheW...
Old 10/05/2015, 11:50   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thanks for the support we appreciate that
Stay tuned!
Old 10/05/2015, 12:39   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 48
Just to add my 2 cents.

I feel like every website or seller will eventually become victim to BE. We differ from the rest in that we continue to update our cheats whilst some others might just shut down the website and ignore you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/07/2015, 10:16   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
In last few months, the only provider who has lasted undetected for over few days under BE's radar is PerfectAim.io. Did 3 weeks undetected streak, starting from 4.9. Currently the cheat is down/detected or whatever, but it should be up soon.

So yeah, your alternatives are pretty much Insanity and this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2015, 11:05   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttteme View Post
In last few months, the only provider who has lasted undetected for over few days under BE's radar is PerfectAim.io. Did 3 weeks undetected streak, starting from 4.9. Currently the cheat is down/detected or whatever, but it should be up soon.

And they're on BE's radar now that you've mentioned them.
Old 10/07/2015, 12:27   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttteme View Post

We did 6 weeks bruh :^p
Old 10/07/2015, 13:05   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincedv View Post
We did 6 weeks bruh :^p
Vince I'm customer to you both & I love both your hacks

BUT, Insanity did 6 weeks when BE wasn't absolutely killing it... since that day where everyone else than you two got fu****, you didn't make it longer than a few days, Perfect did, so at least give him some credit for that

EDIT: or it was (again) when I haven't been online, I was that lucky and missed the whole 4 weeks @ perfect as well, always perfect timing

Don't fight and keep up the good work!

AMEN