Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DayZ Standalone 0.58 Ready Undetected Megahack

Discussion on DayZ Standalone 0.58 Ready Undetected Megahack within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 07/31/2015, 20:35   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can believe mizzle does it but he spreads his menus everywhere ( love for mizzle personally though . ) Fonz and Fenclanner though? Highly doubt that. I bet they were there to just talk to mizzle as Fonz and Mizzle last I saw were good friends.
Old 07/31/2015, 20:44   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindea View Post
I can believe mizzle does it but he spreads his menus everywhere ( love for mizzle personally though . ) Fonz and Fenclanner though? Highly doubt that. I bet they were there to just talk to mizzle as Fonz and Mizzle last I saw were good friends.
Well both are on the dev list :/
Old 08/01/2015, 00:52   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i got 2 ban global
first use speedhack+ghost+esp
second account use esp only (even i play a little about 5h)

i'm sure that ******* bastian Suter son of *****
has a ways to get bcdedit and name of computer and hwid info

OR

maybe this cheat is detected dll or injector??
aslo i saw guys here got banned by BE aslo
Old 08/03/2015, 20:18   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindea View Post
Fonzy and fenclanner are in the team speak all the time, if you don't believe us, just join the team speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the305 View Post
i got 2 ban global
first use speedhack+ghost+esp
second account use esp only (even i play a little about 5h)

i'm sure that bastard bastian Suter son of bitch
has a ways to get bcdedit and name of computer and hwid info

OR

maybe this cheat is detected dll or injector??
aslo i saw guys here got banned by BE aslo
Once you get banned the first time, which you said when you came to us, you get a HWID ban from battleye, Every time you play the game, it will wait for a few hours or days, then ban you. It does not matter if you are cheating or not.
Old 08/03/2015, 21:08   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffeeee View Post
Once you get banned the first time, which you said when you came to us, you get a HWID ban from battleye, Every time you play the game, it will wait for a few hours or days, then ban you. It does not matter if you are cheating or not.
100% bullshit. You won't get banned if you don't hack. At least regular users do not get, only cheat developers may get in some cases (hasn't happened to me either).

If your users get banned your hack is detected by BattlEye.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/03/2015, 22:40   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttteme View Post
100% bullshit. You won't get banned if you don't hack. At least regular users do not get, only cheat developers may get in some cases (hasn't happened to me either).

If your users get banned your hack is detected by BattlEye.
Oh, you designed Battlete and know everything about it? Because if you search up anything on any hacking site for DayZ it says that you get hardware id banned. I'm pretty sure that you are just mad at legit hack sellers because iTe Cheats is a scam.
Old 08/03/2015, 22:53   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Talking

Quote:
Oh, you designed Battlete and know everything about it? Because if you search up anything on any hacking site for DayZ it says that you get hardware id banned. I'm pretty sure that you are just mad at legit hack sellers because iTe Cheats is a scam.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2015, 17:33   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Leute mit dem stimmt was nicht. Ich habe ihn kontaktiert und er wollte paysafe oder Steamguthaben. Nach dem ich paypal vorgeschlagen habe, meinte er den Hack gibts dann erst in 21 Tagen, obwohl das GEld direkt auf seinem Paypalkonto landet. Meiner Meinung nach ist das sehr unseriös und ich rate zur Vorsicht!!!
Old 08/10/2015, 20:21   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semfighter View Post
Leute mit dem stimmt was nicht. Ich habe ihn kontaktiert und er wollte paysafe oder Steamguthaben. Nach dem ich paypal vorgeschlagen habe, meinte er den Hack gibts dann erst in 21 Tagen, obwohl das GEld direkt auf seinem Paypalkonto landet. Meiner Meinung nach ist das sehr unseriös und ich rate zur Vorsicht!!!
Actually, you contacted me saying you have a German Paysafecard and I told you we don't accept German Paysafecard, as it does not work on other typer of Paypal accounts.
Hello

[2015-08-07 12:30:00 PM] Niclas: paysafecard
[2015-08-07 12:30:31 PM] Jeff Esposito: ok, we accept US paysafecard
[2015-08-07 12:30:37 PM] Niclas: :o
[2015-08-07 12:31:28 PM] Jeff Esposito: Do you have paypal?

And then you didn't respond. Nothing was said about 21 days or anything like that.
Old 08/10/2015, 20:22   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
The Black Market: 115/0/0
Picture?
Old 08/11/2015, 02:01   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

anyone know how to get unlimited ammo for a m4 or any gun ?
Old 08/11/2015, 04:37   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttteme View Post
Quote:
In order to produce undetected hacks for DayZ, you need to know almost everything about BattlEye. What checks it performs, everything.

If you don't know BattlEye well, then you will not succeed in producing hacks for the ArmA series.

It's like trying to read a book without knowing how to read..
It just doesn't work.

So before you try to sell hacks with features that are inevitably detectable through simple memory scans, I suggest you read about BattlEye and then a little more about DayZ.

Also, BattlEye doesn't ban for your HWID. Default HWIDs can usually be the same, so this would make no sense at to ban for HWIDs.

Also I don't recommend using cheats on Experimental since the server logs everything the client does. That's just asking for a ban.

Stupid skid.
Old 08/11/2015, 17:38   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynk View Post
In order to produce undetected hacks for DayZ, you need to know almost everything about BattlEye. What checks it performs, everything.

If you don't know BattlEye well, then you will not succeed in producing hacks for the ArmA series.

It's like trying to read a book without knowing how to read..
It just doesn't work.

So before you try to sell hacks with features that are inevitably detectable through simple memory scans, I suggest you read about BattlEye and then a little more about DayZ.

Also, BattlEye doesn't ban for your HWID. Default HWIDs can usually be the same, so this would make no sense at to ban for HWIDs.

Also I don't recommend using cheats on Experimental since the server logs everything the client does. That's just asking for a ban.

Stupid skid.
You are honestly something else dude, have you been tested? First of all, you have such bad rep on UC for posting someone else's hack, so you have to change your name on here to get away from that. Then you take someone else's cheat from UC, update the offsets, and resell it? Seriously Sebastian what is wrong with you. And please, for the love of god, stop pretending you know how to hack. You are just making yourself look like an idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhonnie View Post
anyone know how to get unlimited ammo for a m4 or any gun ?
Some people at GorillaCheatz found an exploit to get unlimited mags, but they are not releasing how to do it.
Old 08/11/2015, 18:13   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sounds something Sebastian_420 would say o wait lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2015, 18:24   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler08 View Post
sounds something Sebastian_420 would say o wait lol
XD

Sebastian, if you know how to code, then why did you try to buy our hack?
Thanks
1 User

Tags
0.57, cheat, dayz, hack, standalone