hello, well I'm from Latin America, and I have a problem men U_U I get that I update the bonus boxes and download the updated version of 18/03/2011 ... I wanted to see if you already have a new version and I found out I have tried many good bot in asia (int8) and nothing too few sirvin and if they serve no lasting anything, I expect a good response thank you very much (sorry my English)
tips and tricks for 4th job 12/17/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 22 Replies hey..
I am getting really tired of having my lass becoming a slasher
hanggang ngaun..step 2 plng aq
tips and tricks po..
cno gs2 magshare??
Gacha Tips/Tricks [Sealed bead tricks] 11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies is there anyway to complete an epic sealed bead set with just using a less amount of scrolls? if there is tell me the trick or tip to do it :) please help, if you want to keep it a secret just pm it to me and I promise you i wont spread it :D