Hey guys, Im trying to use bioBot but I have a problem!
I went in Settings and I added all information for captchatrader but every time that bot meets a box with captcha, not be solved automatically! I have more than 10k creditz!
got to cpatchatrader.com create acc in that,u will get a conformation to ur email,accept it.Then wait for 24 hrs to activate ur acc.U will receive 100 credits at first for free,then u need to earn credits by solving captchas.Each captcha u hav solved u will earn 7credits.You can find the slot 'EARN CREDITS' next to 'Home'.
Enjoy.........
tips and tricks for 4th job 12/17/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 22 Replies hey..
I am getting really tired of having my lass becoming a slasher
hanggang ngaun..step 2 plng aq
tips and tricks po..
cno gs2 magshare??
Gacha Tips/Tricks [Sealed bead tricks] 11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies is there anyway to complete an epic sealed bead set with just using a less amount of scrolls? if there is tell me the trick or tip to do it :) please help, if you want to keep it a secret just pm it to me and I promise you i wont spread it :D