then your a failure ...
at mine it wirks fine it collects everything and lvl with me
maybe you make something wrong^^
do you have a pet?!
is your pet alive?
is it equipped?
I have a pet.
My Pet its alive
And he is eqquiped
The Problem is that if i activate the option to use the pet
Why i donsnt see it on the screen?
why it dont work for me on this computer keeps saying
unabel to find a version of runtime to run this application
but i installed all the nessesary things
Thank you for this great bot. But I dont gather bonus boxes, and i not circle around npcs. I am afraid of ban. One more question: can it repair after get killed (i dont think its possible, when i set flee when enemy is nearby and i have both fast configs..)? Thanks for responses, Knuck
New md5 code - f97662ff97a9a0d9fdacca373839946c, but it changes itselfs..
I ONLY WOULD LIKE TO SAY a big THANKS!!! I'm using the bot every day 11 hours!!
Thanks for updating!!
HEHE A good player
I USE IT FOR DOING QUESTS... TWO BOT ACC IN GROUP DOING QUESTS LOL
Hello I use biobot on 1-2, when i am not at home, but when my ship gets killed, bot repairs, but he is on 1-1.... Is any way to say him: go back to 1-2 after destruction? Thanks for responses.
Anyone know why the ship keep going back to the portal everytime it kill an npc? I have flee and run option turned off. But it still keep returning to the portal every time it kills an npc, and the ship hp i full.
tips and tricks for 4th job 12/17/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 22 Replies hey..
I am getting really tired of having my lass becoming a slasher
hanggang ngaun..step 2 plng aq
tips and tricks po..
cno gs2 magshare??
Gacha Tips/Tricks [Sealed bead tricks] 11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies is there anyway to complete an epic sealed bead set with just using a less amount of scrolls? if there is tell me the trick or tip to do it :) please help, if you want to keep it a secret just pm it to me and I promise you i wont spread it :D