Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AncientOrbit - New 2022 PVP/PVE Server

Discussion on AncientOrbit - New 2022 PVP/PVE Server within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/13/2022, 14:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazi_nare View Post
Where?
Sell 150k uri 20 euro
Iris cost 30k uri

Buy premium to have 10% discount

First 2 iris 1.5m credits

Lf 2 damage 130 cost 3m credits

No p2w?

No paytoplay?

Really?

Have much bugs, you say is beta more you sell uridium and premium? In beta?

Have much bugs, protegits of cubikon don respawn when kill heres, npcs stop and not attack and easy kill boss kristallon, npcs in every maps bugs ans teleport random area no map, and more more more.

Please dont scam the people.

Sorry for my bad eng
Now I’ll answer to you, but first of all I would like to know who you are and on what basis you affirm these things. Are you a lawyer or a judge that come here and accuse the server of scamming people?

“Sell 150k uri 20 euro”
“Iris cost 30k uri” —-> Yes the server gives uridium or premium to donators. This means it is pay to play? Some people are full elite withouth spending money. So, it is not pay to play.

“ Buy premium to have 10% discount ” —> Premium gives 10% discount on items. Is it a pay to play? Aren’t you able to play withouth premium?

“ First 2 iris 1.5m credits”

“Lf 2 damage 130 cost 3m credits” —> First 2 iris cost 1,5 kk credits. Does it make the game a pay to play? In my opinion it is the opposite. Same for lf-2 that are sold for credits instead of for uri.

“No p2w?”

“No paytoplay? “

“Really? “ —> From Oxford Languages dictionary:
pay-to-play
adjective
<relating to or denoting an arrangement in which a charge must be paid to play a game or sport > - NO CHARGE MUST BE PAID SO THIS IS NOT A P2P

From Macmillan online dictionary: pay to win
< in online gaming, the practice of buying in-game items that give a player a very big advantage over others.> —> it’s not pay to win because you can’y buy ingame items for real money that give you a very big advantage over others.

“ Have much bugs, you say is beta more you sell uridium and premium? In beta?

Have much bugs, protegits of cubikon don respawn when kill heres, npcs stop and not attack and easy kill boss kristallon, npcs in every maps bugs ans teleport random area no map, and more more more. ” —> If the people want to donate, why shouldn’t the server accept donations? Is it because it is still in beta test? No, the people who wanted to support the server did it even if it was not even complete because they liked it.

“ Please dont scam the people”
From Cambridge dictionary: an illegal plan for making money that involves tricking people” —> I don’t get who the server is trying to trick xD, no scam at all.

Hope that everything is clearer now.
Please think twice the next time before defaming people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2022, 22:40   #17

Pay to win server not funny
Old 04/16/2022, 04:42   #18

elite*gold: 80
Yawn...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2022, 19:58   #19

so... I have been playing on this server for a while and managed to reach top1 without spent €.. all people who write that the server is p2w.. what u understand what do you mean by writing p2w? p2w is when you get something with money when other players can't get it by playing normally. the server is an old type of darkorbit that many people dream of and is recommendable :3 when I entered this server, I was not sure if it was what I wanted ... but I was surprised and I think that I will stay for a long time because everything works very well and the administration makes everything even better
Old 04/19/2022, 22:33   #20

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rma666 View Post
so... I have been playing on this server for a while and managed to reach top1 without spent €.. all people who write that the server is p2w.. what u understand what do you mean by writing p2w? p2w is when you get something with money when other players can't get it by playing normally. the server is an old type of darkorbit that many people dream of and is recommendable :3 when I entered this server, I was not sure if it was what I wanted ... but I was surprised and I think that I will stay for a long time because everything works very well and the administration makes everything even better
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2022, 10:40   #21

Love this server. Make the proper rank and ranking calculation(from real do) and it will be perfect. Please keep it going forever
Old 04/21/2022, 14:09   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkiki View Post
Please someone make server 2008/2009, with old cms !

nostalgia
There is server called Space Age that is a retro 2008-2009 dark orbit
Old 04/29/2022, 13:34   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rma666 View Post
Yes u reached top1 cuz of a bug that allowed you to kill cubis being invisible without getting dmg XD, now you quitted cuz they catched u ahahah.. This server everyday has a new gamebreaking bug. Techno is a top dev, always create top servers!
Old 04/29/2022, 22:12   #24

lol is OrbitLegacy files no new
Old 04/30/2022, 21:34   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykus View Post
lol is OrbitLegacy files no new
If you expect something new then you should quit EPVP
Old 05/04/2022, 12:12   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akame_Ga_Kill View Post
If you expect something new then you should quit EPVP

copy and paste...

like this
Old 05/05/2022, 04:01   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykus View Post
copy and paste...

like this

Copy Paste? If you have no idea, you should keep your mouth shut.
Old 05/15/2022, 02:25   #28

Copy Paste?
Old 05/16/2022, 15:57   #29

People are crazy....

This serv is good. No p2w -_-

Coming to eic. ��
Old 05/19/2022, 10:40   #30

For people who think “copypaste” or “bad server”, these are the videos our players did, to participare in our youtube contest.

First look, then talk