Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkOrbit 7.5.3 / 9.0 / 10.0 - Open Source

Discussion on DarkOrbit 7.5.3 / 9.0 / 10.0 - Open Source within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/15/2021, 13:51   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Flavio=- View Post
Change the IP on the emulator: from localhost to your hamachi IP and edit in the CMS if there is an IP quote on them, (I didn't use these files much, so I don't know)
thanks for the help bro ... but for hamachi it's like this. you have to edit the SQLmengarer.as in the emularore, in the string HOST: 127.0.0.1 replace with localhost. in htdocs go to files / config.php and do the same ... then files / class / socket.php and do again ... restart xampp hamachi and then start the emu from the help launcher and that's it
Old 04/15/2021, 19:35   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyula359 View Post
?

At least I’m trying to put together a good community on my server.
But I see in this forum you can only write and insult, be ashamed of yourself, this forum is pretty weak I look at a normal forum more goodbye.
Bro, you have an internal mining script on your site, I don't care if you are trying to make a community or not, but you have an obligation to inform that you are going to use the resources of your players' computers to mine!
Old 04/15/2021, 19:39   #258

Quote:
Bro, you have an internal mining script on your site, I don't care if you are trying to make a community or not, but you have an obligation to inform that you are going to use the resources of your players' computers to mine!
What are you talking about?
Old 04/15/2021, 19:59   #259

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
What are you talking about?
see thats the issue. you have no clue what the **** you are even hosting.
you have literally a crypto (monero coin) miner in the html code. your site is mining cryptos on every user playing on your server.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/15/2021, 20:20   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
see thats the issue. you have no clue what the **** you are even hosting.
you have literally a crypto (monero coin) miner in the html code. your site is mining cryptos on every user playing on your server.
No I don't understand what you're talking about, what kind of miner ??? I don't think you know what the hell you were talking about.
Old 04/15/2021, 22:27   #261

For the sake of everyone playing, I will explain it to you: If someone visits your site, a couple of scripts are loaded. These handle a couple of things and are usually fine. However, in your HTML code there is a script loaded, that uses the users computing power and mines cryptocurrency with it. To put in in simple terms: someone put that script there and makes your players computer slower, while gaining money througth it. Just visit your site and open the task manager, and you will see how much cpu it uses. You should remove that line from the HTML code, so your players dont have a slower pc while visiting your site.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2021, 22:31   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rengar666 View Post
For the sake of everyone playing, I will explain it to you: If someone visits your site, a couple of scripts are loaded. These handle a couple of things and are usually fine. However, in your HTML code there is a script loaded, that uses the users computing power and mines cryptocurrency with it. To put in in simple terms: someone put that script there and makes your players computer slower, while gaining money througth it. Just visit your site and open the task manager, and you will see how much cpu it uses. You should remove that line from the HTML code, so your players dont have a slower pc while visiting your site.
How to remove?
Old 04/15/2021, 22:57   #263

I don't know, its your server after all, isn't it? Check how an apache server works (loading index.html, if there is none index.php), check what you have. See what is "opened" in the index, search what files content is loaded. Do reverse engineering. The scripts could be loaded from anywhere, you will have to dig a bit.
Old 04/16/2021, 05:31   #264

No I don't understand what you're writing here, it would be easier if you described exactly what to delete in the files
Old 04/16/2021, 14:13   #265

Quote:
No I don't understand what you're writing here, it would be easier if you described exactly what to delete in the files
Really?
I don't think anyone here has the slightest idea of what files you're using, so you're going to find what is generating this line:

Anyway, how can you host something that you don't even know what it does?
Old 04/16/2021, 16:27   #266

elite*gold: 20
Exclamation

Quote:
Really?
I don't think anyone here has the slightest idea of what files you're using, so you're going to find what is generating this line:

Anyway, how can you host something that you don't even know what it does?
I've done some "research", its a web-miner.
Source:
Source 2:
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2021, 11:20   #267

So, I downloaded all the stuff and it runs, but I can't figure out how to get in the map, I can't see the start button, am I doing something wrong?
Old 06/07/2021, 12:09   #268

Hi
I want to add ammo to the gg gate just don't know how to, can anyone help me with this?
Old 06/07/2021, 12:49   #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madatek View Post
So, I downloaded all the stuff and it runs, but I can't figure out how to get in the map, I can't see the start button, am I doing something wrong?
Have you checked Flash Player in your browser?

Quote:
Hi
I want to add ammo to the gg gate just don't know how to, can anyone help me with this?
First I don't understand what you mean, but whatever it is you just write the code and add it to the project!
Old 06/07/2021, 12:59   #270

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Hi
oh yea. thats easy.
check the code where the rewards are rewarded, and add ammo to it!

for real. just leave.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
10.0, 7.5.3, 9.0, darkorbit, emulators