Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] [In-Dev] DarkOrbit Packet-bot Experiment

Discussion on [Release] [In-Dev] DarkOrbit Packet-bot Experiment within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 09/07/2019, 21:54   #31

elite*gold: 0
Again, the same old **** about it not being safe, let the guy do his best on this bot and I tell you that he won't dissapoint, I've tested it and it is good. If you don't trust it use small accounts, but everything looks clean to me.
Old 09/08/2019, 18:05   #32

Wink Wow

I tried now y this is so dope, awsome
Old 09/10/2019, 18:05   #33

Hello guys,

I have tested it like 2-3 days.

It would be great if you proceed an update regards the safety. That would mean whenever an enemy attacks to jump into the portal.

Maybe I haven't set it properly but I have been looking everywhere for this option.
What happens is when the ship gets attacked it flees to the portal and that's it. So the enemy can easily kill you.

I appreciate the work and I hope this doesn't bother you.

GG
Old 09/11/2019, 06:13   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakubr21 View Post
Yes a bot that can be easily detected by changing one thing in the code won't say what exactly but it's the truth. Cool it's free.

Anyways it's nice to see packet-bot again good luck with the project.
easily detected? been using darkbot 24/7 for 5 months dunno what ur talkin about lol. btw any bots can be easily detected by just looking at the ship doing perfect circles on npc and run to port when get shot at. u just dont know which bot they are using :V
Old 09/11/2019, 08:09   #35

Super
Old 09/12/2019, 11:49   #36

Using the bot since the first post about it on epvp... for me it works well, they take care of what users are want, updates are coming almost every week... the efectivity is so high and almost only once crashed since i use it so it really stabel....

It's just a +1 that the webpage is available on several languages

keep it up guys
Old 09/13/2019, 17:17   #37

DOPE 0.31 has been released.

DOPE 0.32 has been released.

Join now ! ,
Old 09/13/2019, 18:20   #38

elite*gold: 200
i give this bot a solid 10/10, as long as they keep updating i would use it, even without any extra features it can already do ABG and Zeta and farm Bl maps. very consistent, nearly no cpu usage... very nice
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2019, 20:08   #39

Do you change the packets when BP change? Some packets has some random values which change in some updates...
If you do, this is an good bot, but if not, bp has an list of everyone who uses it '-'

I just wanted to know why some people who created packet bot gave up in the middle of the way (after bypassing the encryption)... maybe you have an answer?
Old 09/14/2019, 13:42   #40

po trzech latach zamkniętych beta testów w końcu publiczny, po części.
mmmmmmmmmmmm kocham gdy polaczki pokazują lamuskom jak się robi packet boty.
ENG:
Keep up good work, it's very rare to see packet bot this day's, and working for 3 years already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain68 View Post
Again, the same old **** about it not being safe, let the guy do his best on this bot and I tell you that he won't dissapoint, I've tested it and it is good. If you don't trust it use small accounts, but everything looks clean to me.
you know nothing about this bot dude.
Old 09/14/2019, 14:33   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loock7 View Post
po trzech latach zamkniętych beta testów w końcu publiczny, po części.
mmmmmmmmmmmm kocham gdy polaczki pokazują lamuskom jak się robi packet boty.
ENG:
Keep up good work, it's very rare to see packet bot this day's, and working for 3 years already.

you know nothing about this bot dude.
And you know about Vertex and DOB? Why are you here spreading irrelevant statements?
Old 09/14/2019, 19:38   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain68 View Post
And you know about Vertex and DOB? Why are you here spreading irrelevant statements?
What with Vertex and DOB?
what you want?
DOB is still working?
And you bring Vertex who is paid? And Detected?
Old 09/15/2019, 02:27   #43

gg, packet bot, we back to ibot times.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/15/2019, 13:40   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by mieszkow View Post
Do you change the packets when BP change? Some packets has some random values which change in some updates...
If you do, this is an good bot, but if not, bp has an list of everyone who uses it '-'

I just wanted to know why some people who created packet bot gave up in the middle of the way (after bypassing the encryption)... maybe you have an answer?
That's true. All I can tell you is that there is a tool in place that translates the decompiled packets into native code and recovers their signature data. So the update process is automatic and takes ~30 minutes.

I do not have an answer to the last question.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2019, 17:42   #45

Gonna buy my license. 10/10
Thanks
1 User

Tags
bot, darkorbit, dope, packetbot