Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot

Discussion on DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/05/2019, 08:18   #421

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petyaking2 View Post
After pressing the login in DarkBrowser: The browser and the darkbot closes itself without any warning or something.

open it again.. sometimes it closes itself sometimes not... and come to discord where you can find some more information and troubleshoot
Old 02/05/2019, 09:11   #422

Could you add palladium mode ? <3
Old 02/05/2019, 17:45   #423

@ There's a big memory leak when the game loads (right after you enter username & password). I tried to debug it in the source code, but found nothing
Old 02/05/2019, 17:57   #424

Quote:
Originally Posted by patasek11 View Post
Could you add palladium mode ? <3
Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockBlaze View Post
@ There's a big memory leak when the game loads (right after you enter username & password). I tried to debug it in the source code, but found nothing
The leak is because of flash player i think (all is running in the same process)... And when enter in the game, i only forgot to free an string, (if you wait 1 day in the login screen, would be a problem '-')

...Or what you found is something else?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2019, 18:10   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by cron1003 View Post
Soon

The leak is because of flash player i think (all is running in the same process)... And when enter in the game, i only forgot to free an string, (if you wait 1 day in the login screen, would be a problem '-')

...Or what you found is something else?
Nah, haven't found it yet.. Will tell you tho, if I find it before you
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2019, 19:29   #426

and with palladium mode, will the bot be able to kill npc and auto sell palladium? <3
Old 02/05/2019, 19:49   #427

Cron, we neead another tool, which will be login in this clicker in cycle while(1){}... so much crushes...
It's very good, simple, cool, idk what else, but last patch (1.12beta4) very unstable.

I tested it for 2 days, and 2 times it crashes very fast.
I hope it farmed for 4-5 hours without a break, but when i come home and check it, i saw that it worked only for 10 minutes after my departure.

It is very sad, that old version (0.5) was really stable (but stupid hahaaha and simple).

Anyway, thank you for your work. I hope you will decide that problem.

P.S: or i really start to learn java and write my own LoginDarkBot for it...
Old 02/05/2019, 19:52   #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrablade View Post
Cron, we neead another tool, which will be login in this clicker in cycle while(1){}... so much crushes...
It's very good, simple, cool, idk what else, but last patch (1.12beta4) very unstable.

I tested it for 2 days, and 2 times it crashes very fast.
I hope it farmed for 4-5 hours without a break, but when i come home and check it, i saw that it worked only for 10 minutes after my departure.

It is very sad, that old version (0.5) was really stable (but stupid hahaaha and simple).

Anyway, thank you for your work. I hope you will decide that problem.

P.S: or i really start to learn java and write my own LoginDarkBot for it...
manolo didn't make the 1.12beta versions, his last version can be found in this thread and it's the 0.8 version.
Also talking about crashes, someone in the discord is developing tool for bot to restart when it crashes, it's still work in progress though
Old 02/05/2019, 20:02   #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcePunchz View Post
manolo didn't make the 1.12beta versions, his last version can be found in this thread and it's the 0.8 version.
Also talking about crashes, someone in the discord is developing tool for bot to restart when it crashes, it's still work in progress though
Okey.
I just got this 0.8 vers, and tested it. The first thing i see is that bot don't flies away from bases.
It haven't option "no cirkle"
more and more....
what changed from 0.5?

Why you still not writed changelog here?
It will be very helpfull.
Old 02/05/2019, 20:23   #430

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrablade View Post
Cron, we neead another tool, which will be login in this clicker in cycle while
What do you mean? Auto login?

--

@
I coded the palla module. The ship navigates only in the palladium area & should kill npcs that only attacked the player. (even though the attack func gives an error right now xd). But, I don't have access to the browser and can't add auto log off when full cargo, etc.. (also the hero class doesn't have cargo/maxcargo variable, and I can't add them since im not into the memory lookup stuff ). Lemme know if you wanna merge the gits..

Btw, I can do a crash restart tool in a few hours, if I feel like it.
Old 02/05/2019, 20:33   #431

Quote:
What do you mean? Auto login?

--

@
I coded the palla module. The ship navigates only in the palladium area & should kill npcs that only attacked the player. (even though the attack func gives an error right now xd). But, I don't have access to the browser and can't add auto log off when full cargo, etc.. (also the hero class doesn't have cargo/maxcargo variable, and I can't add them since im not into the memory lookup stuff ). Lemme know if you wanna merge the gits..

Btw, I can do a crash restart tool in a few hours, if I feel like it.
Nice

But the browser is just an browser, all functions is in DarkBotAPI.java, to get cargo/total cargo the browser is not necessary... (I generally use cheatengine to search address of everything)

And i will added soon to the github .dll source code and maybe, someone which undestand better can fix the issues... Since the crash don't happen with me, i can't fix '-'
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2019, 21:25   #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by cron1003 View Post
Nice

But the browser is just an browser, all functions is in DarkBotAPI.java, to get cargo/total cargo the browser is not necessary... (I generally use cheatengine to search address of everything)

And i will added soon to the github .dll source code and maybe, someone which undestand better can fix the issues... Since the crash don't happen with me, i can't fix '-'
Ah, if you add the dll source that would be a game changer . Also, is the browser a chromium wrapper or just a normal browser? Cuz I think the chromium wrapper would handle flash player better than the normal one.
Old 02/05/2019, 22:07   #433

Quote:
Ah, if you add the dll source that would be a game changer . Also, is the browser a chromium wrapper or just a normal browser? Cuz I think the chromium wrapper would handle flash player better than the normal one.
Is internet explorer...

In the chromium version, the flash player version is different, handle memory structure different, and changes too much...

And, in the first version in java, i use JNA, basically, the code in C++ is very similar with that version...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2019, 20:14   #434

Problem Map 3-4. Help!
Old 02/07/2019, 03:15   #435

V 0.8.1

+ palladium module
- Only attack NPC if the npc attack you
- If you shield is bigger than 50%, will keep collect palladium when attack the NPC, else, will circle
- Auto sab works
- Maybe i add an auto-sell
+ Now i think circle is working '-'
Thanks
10 Users