Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I can not use exobot on amazon vps

Discussion on I can not use exobot on amazon vps within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I can not use exobot on amazon vps

i run the exobot and i log out from vps. exobot dont collect anything when i did not login the vps. help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ExoBot - Background Pixel Bot
03/17/2019 - DarkOrbit - 741 Replies
Hey, I created a new pixel bot for Darkorbit. Let me know what you think. I will be updating it with new features in the future. http://i.epvpimg.com/NiYseab.png FeaturesFeatures: bonus box collection
Exobot Vds not responding closing
06/03/2018 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/gNJleab.png Please help
Exobot VPS Problem
06/02/2018 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
I have a google clouds vps.When i try to exobot on this vps it says i need to download adobe flash player but i have already downloaded it on vps and still give me this error on mini screen.I tried to play game on chrome it works good and also i have Internet explorer on vps but adabe flash not working on IE . I checked add-ons but list is empty and i cant see any add-ons. I think problem is with the IE and Exobot using IE for play.What i need to do now? Screenshots coming...
[Release] ExoBot - Background Pixel Bot (2.2)
03/23/2018 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Hey, I created a new pixel bot for Darkorbit. Let me know what you think. I will be updating it with new features in the future. FeaturesFeatures: bonus box collection shooting npcs (experimental) auto respawn auto reconnect