Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private server 7.5.3 [DEVS]

Discussion on Private server 7.5.3 [DEVS] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/03/2018, 17:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Jeah sure btw. thats what a good Private Server Looks like kid.

and now go Delete Win32 pls.
Old 07/03/2018, 18:21   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need1Link View Post
Yuuki memed you XD, lets say it like this you are a nobody you apparently dont have any Coding Skills you want other to do the stuff for you.

You stole the Files prob. or downloaded them somewhere.

So how bout you go and learn to code and do it yourself.
He need to learn coding with editing other ppl's code right? How he can learn from zero?Kids like you must be banned from epvp.
Old 07/04/2018, 08:52   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
He need to learn coding with editing other ppl's code right? How he can learn from zero?Kids like you must be banned from epvp.
Do you even get the Point? "Editing other Peoples Code" and People like me used google to get into Coding, or Books u know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2018, 18:14   #19

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
Okay Mr. "C# , C++". What about read a book or a documentation? If you think that you have to use other people's code to learn programming, oh boy. You are wrong.

There is plenty of material, which is not code at all, to learn programming.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/04/2018, 21:21   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
Okay Mr. "C# , C++". What about read a book or a documentation? If you think that you have to use other people's code to learn programming, oh boy. You are wrong.

There is plenty of material, which is not code at all, to learn programming.
Learning something is not only about Reading pdf and books.You need to practice it with editing or writing code.If you dont know anything about a topic don't even talk about it.Now leave this forum ASAP and go back to play Minecraft.
Old 07/04/2018, 21:28   #21

Quote:
Learning something is not only about Reading pdf and books.You need to practice it with editing or writing code.If you dont know anything about a topic don't even talk about it.Now leave this forum ASAP and go back to play Minecraft.
Theory and Practice. You have no slight clue about programming and act like you do.

What can you show us? I've been programming for nearly half my life now. I've read through books and pdf's and then just used what I learned through that. Obviously just reading through a book won't help you write actual code in the end. But it gives you an idea. And on that and your mistakes you will improve. But copying or writing off other people's code is no way to learn.

And why should I leave this forum? I have contributed a lot to this forum and I'm here since way longer than you.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/05/2018, 05:36   #22

Quote:
Theory and Practice. You have no slight clue about programming and act like you do.

What can you show us? I've been programming for nearly half my life now. I've read through books and pdf's and then just used what I learned through that. Obviously just reading through a book won't help you write actual code in the end. But it gives you an idea. And on that and your mistakes you will improve. But copying or writing off other people's code is no way to learn.

And why should I leave this forum? I have contributed a lot to this forum and I'm here since way longer than you.
men why act like u good coder wtf ?
Old 07/05/2018, 08:43   #23

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris1g View Post
men why act like u good coder wtf ?
well that may be because this is your contribution to this community
and this is requi
Old 07/05/2018, 09:57   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
well that may be because this is your contribution to this community
and this is requi
na na na
he b a d
Old 07/05/2018, 23:28   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris1g View Post
na na na
he b a d
na na na
just you s t u pid
Old 07/06/2018, 06:25   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
na na na
just you s t u pid
you just hurt my feelings men, wtf toxic website imp:
Old 07/06/2018, 06:47   #27

Quote:

Sorry for late reply.Lol you say i have no clue about programming.But i was coding appcilatons when you watching hentai and fapping whole day at home.

Btw editing codes is not only about copy-paste.If you smart enough you explore many things in code and you learn how to use it in a test program.But if your brain is only smart enough for copy-paste i have nothing to say.Now go back to your cave with your supporters lmao.

**** i love this kiddo forum and i love reply these kiddos...
Old 07/06/2018, 10:16   #28

Quote:
Sorry for late reply.Lol you say i have no clue about programming.But i was coding appcilatons when you watching hentai and fapping whole day at home.

**** i love this kiddo forum and i love reply these kiddos...
you are 15 years old.... i find that verry unlikely
Old 07/06/2018, 12:14   #29

Quote:
Sorry for the late reply. Lol you say I have no clue about programming. But I was coding applications when you were watching hentai and fapping the whole day at home.
Same.

Quote:
Btw, editing codes is not only about copy-paste. If you're smart enough you explore many things in code and you learn how to use it in a test program. But if your brain is only smart enough for copy-paste, I have nothing to say.
Where the fuck am I pasting?

Quote:
Now go back to your cave with your supporters lmao.
Okay "lmao".

Quote:
Damn i love this kiddo forum and I love reply these kiddos...
You are the kiddo here. You're 16 years old at best. I'm 21 years old.

At least show us your god programming skills. I'm waiting.

PS: I have fixed your terrible english.
Old 07/06/2018, 12:58   #30

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
Enough spam for today, this will lead nowhere

#closed
Closed Thread