Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DOB Botting Service

Discussion on DOB Botting Service within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 09/25/2017, 16:39   #16

elite*gold: 50
Woha, I never said I use a cracked version.
I pay for the license, and the client is always up to date.

This is not a topic to sell my service yet, I just have to know if anyone is interested.
Old 09/25/2017, 17:27   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer0707 View Post
So? Isn't it safe as the non-cracked version?
No, if the you use a crack the people who made the crack could ez change things in the bot so it isnt the same, this means it could steal your acc but also get it banned much easier
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2017, 22:56   #18

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
No, if the you use a crack the people who made the crack could ez change things in the bot so it isnt the same, this means it could steal your acc but also get it banned much easier
they could add a new things into it! or maybe devs create a new anti-crack system that will send weird/wrong packets to server and then get banned!

just a suggestion!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2017, 22:57   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
they could add a new things into it! or maybe devs create a new anti-crack system that will send weird/wrong packets to server and then get banned!

just a suggestion!
Yep
Old 09/29/2017, 01:16   #20

Keep up-to-date on how it goes, sounds good.
Old 09/29/2017, 09:00   #21

elite*gold: 50
I probably won't be able to do it for 3 euro, that was a bit too optimistic, but it will be less than 10 for sure! (I hope you are still fine with that)

I'm currently working on the webpanel.
Old 09/29/2017, 12:19   #22

In my opinion 5 euros would be perfect, you would have a lot of requests (obviously if the service is well done and fluid and without too much trouble)

Have you already made a choice on the payment system?
Old 09/29/2017, 12:47   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by do-botter View Post
I probably won't be able to do it for 3 euro, that was a bit too optimistic, but it will be less than 10 for sure! (I hope you are still fine with that)

I'm currently working on the webpanel.
Then tell us which but u use
Old 10/04/2017, 09:15   #24

elite*gold: 10
The site that need premium for download crackerdob is a fake site.
You pay and the admin didnt give you premium
Old 10/04/2017, 17:22   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arks98 View Post
The site that need premium for download crackerdob is a fake site.
You pay and the admin didnt give you premium
You should PM him about this, the crack works
Old 10/04/2017, 18:01   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
You should PM him about this, the crack works
I have tell him a bug and do some spam for his site and he didnt make me premium.
Another user pay for the premium and the admin dint do nothing for him.
Old 10/04/2017, 18:07   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arks98 View Post
I have tell him a bug and do some spam for his site and he didnt make me premium.
Another user pay for the premium and the admin dint do nothing for him.
I'm not an admin or even a member of the forum, but I've tested the software and I confirm it works. I don't know anything about how they manage the site. However this is not the place to talk about it (it's forbidden) so I'll not replay anymore
Old 10/04/2017, 18:15   #28

Quote:
I'm not an admin or even a member of the forum, but I've tested the software and I confirm it works. I don't know anything about how they manage the site. However this is not the place to talk about it (it's forbidden) so I'll not replay anymore
Yes
For sure this isnt the right place
Old 10/04/2017, 18:47   #29

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
You was member before your acc got deleted there. And you also joined it even before some devs . Appart of that idk if this page is scam or not, but maybe their fake auth gen just gives real keys to have certain people like you saying that it works meanwhile they don't provide the premium to the users and ban all the accounts those users create to complain . Its fun to see that the major part of the premium users remains the same as when the web was released and almost no new user has premium. Its also fun to see that 2 of the 4 premium users joined the page the same day it was created, even before some "staff" members. And let me say that you was one of those before your acc got removed.

Why is this thread still openned?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/04/2017, 19:05   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
You was member before your acc got deleted there. And you also joined it even before some devs . Appart of that idk if this page is scam or not, but maybe their fake auth gen just gives real keys to have certain people like you saying that it works meanwhile they don't provide the premium to the users and ban all the accounts those users create to complain . Its fun to see that the major part of the premium users remains the same as when the web was released and almost no new user has premium. Its also fun to see that 2 of the 4 premium users joined the page the same day it was created, even before some "staff" members. And let me say that you was one of those before your acc got removed.

Why is this thread still openned?
Regarding my experience I was only a test member, that's why I was one of the first member I suppose. BTW they have a telegram group too more active than the forum.
After the testing period I should have to pay, I didn't did it so my account has been deleted (don't know why not banned). That's all. I usually don't like cracks that's why I'm not a member of their group anymore. As I said I'm a programmer too, I know how hard can be coding but Dob is too much expensive.