Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can I please have your Medium or High Orbit Pack from Lootboy?

Discussion on Can I please have your Medium or High Orbit Pack from Lootboy? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can I please have your Medium or High Orbit Pack from Lootboy?

Some nice person gave me a Lootboy code today. It was a Low Orbit Pack. I used the code and it worked, so I did some search and it seems there are also Medium and High Packs.

My first thought was this forum, and I already saw 1-2 topics about these codes. They are 1 use per account, so there is a chance that some of you got some codes and have no use for them. If you have one of these codes, can you please give it to me?
Old 11/25/2017, 17:18   #2

+1

would appreciate it if some members would share medium packs if they have some left

here are some low orbit packs:
TBY6-Z4MA-KV1F-UQ9E
TBY6-Z85M-0PXN-ZPMW
TBY8-6YNV-KGS0-H43H
Old 11/25/2017, 18:17   #3

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Medium and High Orbit packs are hard to get unlike the Low Orbit pack therefore I dont think that someone will send you some for free...
Old 11/25/2017, 20:36   #4

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Medium and High Orbit packs are hard to get unlike the Low Orbit pack therefore I dont think that someone will send you some for free...
lmao hell no

i think that's enought xD