So what can be my problem? I just open, put user and password and press “play”. What more needs to be done? (In settings I tic to bonus boxes and kill npc but it doesn’t even log in
So what can be my problem? I just open, put user and password and press “play”. What more needs to be done? (In settings I tic to bonus boxes and kill npc but it doesn’t even log in
you are able to read? the version only 1.0.8 and only through SID works
if you do not know what is the SID and the server, then sorry, here the help is impossible
Thanks now I can run it, the only problem is that it fight one or two shots to npc and run away out of the limits (ou know warning warning warning...) do I need to have the minimap in any size or something?
Thanks now I can run it, the only problem is that it fight one or two shots to npc and run away out of the limits (ou know warning warning warning...) do I need to have the minimap in any size or something?
I didn't check how he kills nps, I seldom play, and only boxes
It seems it is working well in 1-2 now. In 1-4 it does some weird movements when it fires to sibelons for example (maybe because I am little ship and have low protection)
All hacks patched. [Patched] 06/14/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies Hello. Last night all hacks for S4 LEAGUE were patched. If you know about any hacks that work or know when there will be new hacks for S4 LEAGUE that work please tell me.
Thank you.