Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CandyBot v1.1.0 patched

Discussion on CandyBot v1.1.0 patched within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/13/2017, 15:56   #346

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥JustGood♥ View Post
So I downloaded CandyBot (newest patch) and it was all working fine and I was happy with it, I go out few for few hours. Still works fine, turn it off then i try turning it back on later and it takes me to the login screen, I press the ''Open Map'' option and try logging in, yet i cant as my username contains special characters. I've looked literally everywhere on the forums, please help!
Use name and password login NOT SID, its already bad if you see the bigpoint.com page... normally you havent got to open map and login cuz in this case the bot wont work.. maybe a popup virus block the whole thing and thats why u see bigpoint.com... in normally u have to see the start button or if automatically log in is ticked then just have to see the map... so something fcked up with your internet explorer... maybe try to deleting stuffs from internet explorer by your hands.. i meen cookies and saved datas and so on...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2017, 17:12   #347

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael75 View Post
I logged in, but bot is not collecting any boxes. Any ideas?
Follow this guide, make sure you have everything set up right and it should work well.

Especially the bonusbox sensitivity for boxes should be set right.
Old 08/13/2017, 17:15   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisi.pasz View Post
Use name and password login NOT SID, its already bad if you see the bigpoint.com page... normally you havent got to open map and login cuz in this case the bot wont work.. maybe a popup virus block the whole thing and thats why u see bigpoint.com... in normally u have to see the start button or if automatically log in is ticked then just have to see the map... so something fcked up with your internet explorer... maybe try to deleting stuffs from internet explorer by your hands.. i meen cookies and saved datas and so on...
Its all working fine for now but if any problems occur, i will do what you said, thanks

Can you pls fix the statistics? Or is it just mine thats bugged, and also please please improve the npc shooting option, bot takes me into radiation zone constantly
Old 08/15/2017, 09:18   #349

Hey, my friend have this problem with this bot, im not sure why its doing maybe someone here can help ? thanks
Old 08/15/2017, 09:42   #350

Quote:
Originally Posted by basebuilder View Post
Hey, my friend have this problem with this bot, im not sure why its doing maybe someone here can help ? thanks
Enable aero theme
Old 08/16/2017, 02:00   #351

I have problem as bot is not fleeing when enemy comes into map and when I get shot down, bot usually stays in x1 map or flies straight through x2 to x3 map and collects bonus boxes there
Old 08/16/2017, 08:37   #352

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by saletan View Post
I have problem as bot is not fleeing when enemy comes into map and when I get shot down, bot usually stays in x1 map or flies straight through x2 to x3 map and collects bonus boxes there
And what do you except from free bot which hasnt been updated for 2 years? Buy DOB if u want bot that flee from enemies. Also you can try to check and follow my if u set bot like that, it should work normally.
Old 08/27/2017, 22:22   #353

hi i have a problem,when im trying to login in
i have error message : Method not found:void system.windows.threading.dispatcher.invoke
can u help me?
Old 08/31/2017, 00:27   #354

Hey, I have a problem with my candybot. When I log in the screen on bot is white (screen version 1.0.8) I have framework, flashplayer everything. When I hit "open map" it appears and works fine I can fly with my ship in that big map but when I close it I dont have any visual anymore. Bot works but I just have that white screen there, its collecting boxes etc. On 1.1.0 its even worse. When I start it, it doesnt collect boxes, just nothing, and I have that white screen on bot as well. But I can open map and there everything is normal. Thx for help.
Old 08/31/2017, 01:22   #355

Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by chtyng View Post
Hey, I have a problem with my candybot. When I log in the screen on bot is white (screen version 1.0.8) I have framework, flashplayer everything. When I hit "open map" it appears and works fine I can fly with my ship in that big map but when I close it I dont have any visual anymore. Bot works but I just have that white screen there, its collecting boxes etc. On 1.1.0 its even worse. When I start it, it doesnt collect boxes, just nothing, and I have that white screen on bot as well. But I can open map and there everything is normal. Thx for help.
Enable Aero theme.
Old 09/01/2017, 06:24   #356

works on asia??
Old 09/01/2017, 11:19   #357

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4RKPL4Y3R View Post
works on asia??
Sure.. but its free so jsut try it.. it uses the same way to login as you.. so if you can login to asioa server the bot will be able to do this too
Old 09/02/2017, 11:05   #358

If I use this but ,is there any chance of getting banned in VAC games like CS:GO, or PUBG?
Old 09/02/2017, 11:13   #359

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petyaking2 View Post
If I use this but ,is there any chance of getting banned in VAC games like CS:GO, or PUBG?
they stop banning long time ago
you should play another game instead of botting a dying game with a dead bot
Old 09/02/2017, 17:22   #360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petyaking2 View Post
Semmi köze a VAC-hoz DDD ez egy pixelbot magyarul ez a te egeredet használja csak épp egy virtuális ablakban amit te max piciben látsz a botban... plusz te csak a Darkorbit szerződési feltételeit sérted meg, mégha a VAC érzékelné is hogy csalsz egy számára jelentéktelen játékban akkor sem tenne semmit mert a CS:GO és a PUBG szabályzata nem tiltja hogy botolj a darkorbitban DDD érted már mekkora ökörséget kérdeztél ?
Closed Thread