Sorry guys, i need to show you my CandyBug: HTTP ERROR
This is a screenshot of my PC:
After that i can't continue, it returns to login screen... help me, i buy 7 days box x2, i need to bot!
Thanks all
Install version 1.0.8 and use that for boxing instead.
Does NPC killing work okay with this bot? x-7 more profitable than lowers?
From old experience candy does quite bad on uppers, circling works sometimes but not always, if npc runs out of range it wont follow and will pick a new one. I think that this bot is capable to do npcs only at lowers.
Hello!
I'm trying to do NPCs on x-3 but I can't. I mean it kills NPCs but I dont make profit :/
I have 3 spectar lancer I, 3 lf-3. and a Leonov.
3 BO2 3 Speed
3 Flax drones each with one Spectar lancer I
I'm using x1 laser, and PLT 2021
Should I go to x-2, or any idea?
Hello!
I'm trying to do NPCs on x-3 but I can't. I mean it kills NPCs but I dont make profit :/
I have 3 spectar lancer I, 3 lf-3. and a Leonov.
3 BO2 3 Speed
3 Flax drones each with one Spectar lancer I
I'm using x1 laser, and PLT 2021
Should I go to x-2, or any idea?
Hi
i have a question about my configs for x3 map
Should i use formation arrow for rocket or drill for 25% more dmg with lassers ?
I using lenov , 10 drones, full lf4, full havo. I dont have premium, so attack speed with rocket will be suffer
and what about generators ? full speed + 10bo2 at drones ?, or maybe full dmg drones and full bo2 at ship ?
Hi
i have a question about my configs for x3 map
Should i use formation arrow for rocket or drill for 25% more dmg with lassers ?
I using lenov , 10 drones, full lf4, full havo. I dont have premium, so attack speed with rocket will be suffer
and what about generators ? full speed + 10bo2 at drones ?, or maybe full dmg drones and full bo2 at ship ?
Chevron is always better than the Drill if you use Leonov.
Hi
i have a question about my configs for x3 map
Should i use formation arrow for rocket or drill for 25% more dmg with lassers ?
I using lenov , 10 drones, full lf4, full havo. I dont have premium, so attack speed with rocket will be suffer
and what about generators ? full speed + 10bo2 at drones ?, or maybe full dmg drones and full bo2 at ship ?
Use full dmg + full shields gens on lasers (personally i think the bot moves to quickly and doesnt kill npc properly so having shield gens is better) and use chevron, drill is good but chevron is better since your in a leo, even without prem 10k dmg per rocket.
Use full dmg + full shields gens on lasers (personally i think the bot moves to quickly and doesnt kill npc properly so having shield gens is better) and use chevron, drill is good but chevron is better since your in a leo, even without prem 10k dmg per rocket.
Not sure though which one is better with Leonov, Full Demon or Full Havoc. On Premium the rockets will do a massive damage, but because he has full LF-4, it would boost the laser damage as well.
Not sure though which one is better with Leonov, Full Demon or Full Havoc. On Premium the rockets will do a massive damage, but because he has full LF-4, it would boost the laser damage as well.
Do you have any idea lol?
I've tried both before and demon does work pretty well with chevron because you get 50% extra rocket dmg from chevron another 50% from leo and demon gives that extra 10% and if you have rocket fusion its like another 10-15%, altogether its like 125% extra rocket damage and with sepped rockets it even higher probably up to like 12-15k dmg on plt-2026. But this methods only better for people with prem (it still should work for non-prem players but the rockets will be 2 times as slower meaning all that dmg is /2) If your not full lf4 you should stick with chevron leo even without prem, the dmg is still really good.
Chevron+demon is good but 2 times as better with prem, and without prem you should stick with drill or diamond, hope I answered your question if you need anything else just PM me
Why white screen? If you click the map, then you can see everything, but if you close, then again white screen
If you see a white screen, you must disable the hardware acceleration in the client. Instructions: log in Candybot -> open map -> right click on client -> Settings -> first tab Settings for Adobe Flash Player -> disable "Enable hardware acceleration".
All hacks patched. [Patched] 06/14/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies Hello. Last night all hacks for S4 LEAGUE were patched. If you know about any hacks that work or know when there will be new hacks for S4 LEAGUE that work please tell me.
Thank you.