Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BETA] ThunderBot (TBot)

Discussion on [BETA] ThunderBot (TBot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/10/2017, 18:23   #61

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by 丂のひレ尺乇ムア乇尺 View Post
You think the opinion of a DOB mod trying to discredit we care about us?
Ugh your English is terrible, I can barely understand what u are trying to say... I told the truth that was written by TBot devs - that the bot has been banned recently as in the past just to inform this community, I didnt say a single word about DOB or about anything what wouldnt be true, still whats ur problem tho?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2017, 18:25   #62

elite*gold: 0
I remember that many people banned during PBDO-Bot beta stage. TBH I dont know **** bout DOB Bot

But there was no kid saying something like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Ended up like PolskaBot & ThunderBot - with bans again today, good project

This bot can be claimed as the easiest way to get perma banned fast, good job.
Thunder bot appears to be competitor to DOB Bot. Which is only except DOB. But is it that necessary be like this?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/10/2017, 18:32   #63

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixir~Project View Post
Afaik I can have my own opinion when its based on true facts and share it to community

I only told that the bot was banned again, didnt say a single word about any other bot, not my fault that u started to complain, if you wanted the bans to stay in privacy you should think about removing some ppl off the beta testers since they leaked the info to me and more ppl who aint even in the group. Can we stop now or use PMs?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/10/2017, 19:26   #64

Hmm, thats sad that some ppl got banned today but whats the reason for the discord kick

its not about to get a free bot.... but there were nice ppl and it was nice to talk with em

anyway.. they were searching for "trusted" Testers and dont even notice a member like me... ( no im not mad about it ) but why search for trusted testers if you dont even notice "real" trusted members?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/10/2017, 19:37   #65

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by L View Post
Hmm, thats sad that some ppl got banned today but whats the reason for the discord kick

its not about to get a free bot.... but there were nice ppl and it was nice to talk with em

anyway.. they were searching for "trusted" Testers and dont even notice a member like me... ( no im not mad about it ) but why search for trusted testers if you dont even notice "real" trusted members?
How should the Team notice you if there were some more ppl like you that told them to be trusted. There are ppl that have luck and ppl without. Anyways atm Tbot discord needs some time to concentrate on important things.
Old 05/10/2017, 20:56   #66

Received Thanks: 2,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by L View Post

We were looking for "potentially" trusted members, it's internet, nobody's trusted.
We were going to add you and some others too, but I have a busy schedule so I forgot..

Yes, bans did happen today, but something doesn't feels right. Not every bot account is banned and we already escaped 2 or 3 (can't remember) banwaves last 4 months.
My 3 not banned accounts are fully botted and the banned one is played by hand for a while. If it was the bot, every account should be banned imo.

There were some talk about catching bots in twitch conversation, some days after we took new testers. Coincidence.

No need to argue here. #voteforclose
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2017, 21:32   #67

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNSOMNiA3D View Post
Hi, i can bot 24/7 and i play since 2008
Your profile image is enough to answer your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profile Image
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2017, 21:34   #68

elite*gold: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagierDesGrauens View Post
Your profile image is enough to answer your post.
??? Hast du irgendwelche Probleme damit
Old 05/10/2017, 21:40   #69

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
??? Hast du irgendwelche Probleme damit
Oh my fault, I forgot the "" at the end of my post. Now do what under my name stands
Old 05/10/2017, 21:42   #70

elite*gold: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagierDesGrauens View Post
Oh my fault, I forgot the "" at the end of my post. Now do what under my name stands
Kappa
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2017, 22:40   #71

Tbot should continue with their work and betatester should not cry, they knew what the risk, now it is a very good source that the dob was also detected, a general banned in my server ... 24/7 has its risks
Old 05/10/2017, 22:43   #72

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Kappa
At all this is no thread to speak about profile images. Please understand that and write somewhere but not here.
Old 05/10/2017, 23:07   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by *skarlet* View Post
Tbot should continue with their work and betatester should not cry, they knew what the risk, now it is a very good source that the dob was also detected, a general banned in my server ... 24/7 has its risks
How do you know that he got banned? And what exactly makes you think he was using DOB?
Old 05/10/2017, 23:11   #74

Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by *skarlet* View Post
No ban wave can stop us. We have probably figured out ban reasons. Now we are working to fix them. In next updates we will take more care about changes in main.swf to confirm that everything is ok.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/11/2017, 10:48   #75

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
#closed (on request)
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread