do you spend all uridium only in zeta and keys? and for lf-4? apis and zeus?
Zeta gives you keys, also what's point of working towards lf4 when soon there'll be better lasers? :P I'd focus on zeus days atm to get Apis and Zeus drones.
not the best results but still good I guess
so many havocs havocs
10 drones
1 zeta on base
50k uri
all skill designes + surgeon
8 lf4
30 pp
1050 keys to open on helix day
indeed, ,but i prefer being ful lf4 first
not full havoc first...
Good for you like I said it an estimate depending on enemies, and a very populated server, also if you use promi or not have around 150 million x2s still so why not use them.
Botted my GE7 with DOB since 29th of January.
(Creation of account)
So far:
Level: 16 (180mio+ EP)
Honor: 1mio+
LF-3: Full
Drones: 8 Iris
Gates: ABG & 2 Zetas on map
Shields: Full
Pilot Sheet Point: 14 (NPC botting)
Skylab: lvl 20 on everything
Formations: Chevron (fck other formations when botting.. Leonov + Chevron op af)
Uridium: 350k+
Gonna collect as much uri as possible and start clicking Zeta's for Havocs & Keys and use those keys on Zeus / LF-4 day and yes ofcourse do the gates on Sundays only :P
And no, haven't bought Premium, Rebate or Doubler on the acc ^^
Darkorbit Botting Service. 2 € / month 06/27/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 0 Replies So I got a little server here doing nothing and I decided to do a botting service!
2 €/ month
You buy the license for the bot, I do not provide bot licenses!
payment options : paypal only.
No one interested?
Kbot 1 month Botting=what Account Price? 08/15/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies Hey,
I want to know: How much money do you get for a account which you bot one month with Kbot?
Greets
panix
Best botting month 02/10/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies Hi
I wanted to know which month is best for botting i mean when there are most special box sessions i a month (from a date when the best good times start):D
i am gona buy ibot but dont wana spend much i must make sure i get full benifit;)
Happy Botting 06/08/2011 - Kal Online - 12 Replies Dear Leechers,
you are still fools but anyways i wish happy botting, to be honest its good for the real hacker that this bots got released, they will get fixed very fast (which means less botter and again only the skilled ones will stay) =)
But here are some rules you should follow if you dont want to stop playing on int forever:
1. Do not KS other botters (this rules does not apply in D1, nobody with a brain is botting there)
2. Do not try to sell this bots, i guess some people will...