Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best BG bot ?

Discussion on Best BG bot ? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/09/2017, 06:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaD.MiZo View Post
Well, don't say something you are not sure about, I make 4.5k uridium in 1 hour and 10 minutes with Free Pixel Candy Bot ( No P.E.T. & No Pilot Points for boxes ) and your extremely expensive paid bot make 5k uridium almost in 1 hour, not that big difference.
packet bots > pixels bots everyone knows that.

and stop talking about prices if you save like 0.5€ every day you can afford that bot. Bot could cost a little bit less but we can't do anything with it.

Another problem is that not everyone lives in country when psc in € exists also without credit card it's impossible to pay for smth in paypal now :/.

I'm using gol fs on x-2 shoot like 3-3,5k with x-1 and I collect only 1,5-2k uridium/h so that's not very good (candybot)
Old 01/09/2017, 09:29   #17

Quote:
Well, don't say something you are not sure about, I make 4.5k uridium in 1 hour and 10 minutes with Free Pixel Candy Bot ( No P.E.T. & No Pilot Points for boxes ) and your extremely expensive paid bot make 5k uridium almost in 1 hour, not that big difference.
He said packet bots are better than pixel bots and you just confirmed what he said by saying you make more uridium using a packet bot. *****
Old 01/09/2017, 10:35   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss Man View Post
packet bots > pixels bots everyone knows that.

and stop talking about prices if you save like 0.5€ every day you can afford that bot. Bot could cost a little bit less but we can't do anything with it.

Another problem is that not everyone lives in country when psc in € exists also without credit card it's impossible to pay for smth in paypal now :/.

I'm using gol fs on x-2 shoot like 3-3,5k with x-1 and I collect only 1,5-2k uridium/h so that's not very good (candybot)
Well, I'm not attacking DOB and I don't want to buy it, I just explained that packet bots (except IBot in the past) are NOT that way better than pixel bots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiniBrianNielsen View Post
He said packet bots are better than pixel bots and you just confirmed what he said by saying you make more uridium using a packet bot. lmfao

So 500 uridium difference will make packet bot better than pixel bot? lol
Well, I'm satisfied with 4.5k uridium for free rather than 5k uridium for money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2017, 16:07   #19

Quote:
Well, I'm not attacking DOB and I don't want to buy it, I just explained that packet bots (except IBot in the past) are NOT that way better than pixel bots.

So 500 uridium difference will make packet bot better than pixel bot? lol
Well, I'm satisfied with 4.5k uridium for free rather than 5k uridium for money.
You're so delusional it's incredible. Here's something your pixel bots can't do:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/09/2017, 16:34   #20

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
You're so delusional it's incredible. Here's something your pixel bots can't do:
Actually, it can:

Please do not dishonor pixelbots, they are pretty much safer and can do great job too
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/09/2017, 16:53   #21

Quote:

I wouldn't really be bragging about getting 9k uri an hour on a packet bot, its not exactly a big amount of uri to risk an account on a bot that's been hidden xD

maybe if you were a little leo with flax its good but when you can make that much uri in about 12mins from cubes its hardly worth the risk, then again i dont bot cos im ufe.

just my opinion though dont hate on me
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/09/2017, 17:49   #22

Guys let's stop this.Evryone know that packet bots are better than pixel bots.I'm not using packet bot and i haven used since 2011 when i quited darkorbit.I remember kbot without pet,without boxing pilot bio and without doubler was making 5-6k uri hour on x-8 just by collecting bonus boxex with goliath.Well now pixel bot on an account with spearhead AND PET autolooter lv1 make between 1-1.8k uri per hour on x-2.Also pixel bots are full of bugs,they crash sometimes and so on but they are still usefull,they can do a pretty *** job on an account boting in pvp maps,with a fast ship ,doubler,full boxing pilot bio and full boxing pet.With this specification i make maximum 16k uri in an hour and 141k in 16h with candy bot(2.4 mil uri in almost 3 weeks).
I think the main advantage of pixelbots is safety and there's no need to compare packet bots with pixel bots since evry 1 know that packets are A Lot faster.
Old 01/09/2017, 18:25   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Actually, it can:

Please do not dishonor pixelbots, they are pretty much safer and can do great job too
If you actually looked at the numbers on those screenshots I posted you'd realize that those are not from boxing. So no, it cannot compete with packet bots in that regard.

Sure, pixel bots can do a decent job at collecting boxes, but that's about it. Packet bots will still continue to be superior.
Old 01/09/2017, 18:56   #24

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
If you actually looked at the numbers on those screenshots I posted you'd realize that those are not from boxing. So no, it cannot compete with packet bots in that regard.

Sure, pixel bots can do a decent job at collecting boxes, but that's about it. Packet bots will still continue to be superior.
I dont care how you get that uri, I can do as much as you with pixelbot by killing kristallins and kristallons
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/10/2017, 11:03   #25

Received Thanks: 2,658
The question is, pay 15€ for an awesome packet bot which may or not be safe? Or get nearly the same ammount, maybe a bit less with a safe and free pixelbot?

I agree that we cannot compare pixelbots with packetbots. Packetbots are BETTER, but if you think smart, ATM the best choice is pixelbots.

In the future, who knows?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2017, 12:54   #26

elite*gold: 16
i will not pay 15€ to bot 30 day if you think better that team russian they found kids here to laugh on them even if they work hard i don't found it deserve all that amount of money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2017, 14:31   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by reda87 View Post
i will not pay 15€ to bot 30 day if you think better that team russian they found kids here to laugh on them even if they work hard i don't found it deserve all that amount of money.
buy that bot or you're gonna be banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2017, 16:06   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by reda87 View Post
*** bless, you should've paid attention in English class.
Old 01/10/2017, 16:28   #29

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
*** bless, you should've paid attention in English class.
you get the idea that is matter and before you argue my english you can try learn to understand
peace
Old 01/10/2017, 16:29   #30

Quote:
pixelbots < packetbots

MAYBE its not work buying an expensive packetbot.

but the question isnt Is it worth it? it is "best bg bot"

and best (public) bg bot is DOB

Tags
bot