Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUTORIAL] How to build an account (with DOB)

Discussion on [TUTORIAL] How to build an account (with DOB) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TUTORIAL] How to build an account (with DOB)

Hello guys,

today i want to make a tutorial on how i built up my accounts.

Step 1: Every beginning is difficult

I would advice you to do the starting quests (tutorial) from DO. I always do it until i get to the last quest
which gives you 2 weeks of premium. i wouldnt advice to do the quest because you will "waste"
the 2 weeks of premium.

Step 2 : Getting a good ship

If you are on an empty server (sk2,ge4,br2,us3 etc.) you can easily get a good ship through
the auction. I got goliath exalted, vengeance and leonov for 10.000 credits on my server.

Step 3 : The botting can begin

Once you got a full speed Leonov/vengeance (buy cloak and 4 speed gens with 10k uri from start)
i would advice you to bot some boxes over night on lower maps like x-2,x-3,x-4 (2-4k/h)
you will get a BB cooldown but at this moment we dont care about that.
After the 10h of botting you will have 20-40k uridium (depends on server and ship
Now you buy the last speed gens to get your ship full speed. With the credits you should try to get
essential cpu`s such as Slot cpu (goes around 2-5million on br2) and rocket/laser buy cpu (50k)
ALWAYS BID AT NIGHT, this saves you a LOT of credits.

Step 4 : Getting rid of the cooldown

DONT SPEND YOUR URIDIUM YET

As you may have noticed your Uridium / h goes down while you botted 10h
at the beginning you can get 5-6k uridium (full speed leonov) and later you get 2-3k.
Now you got a full speed leonov and some flax you should start botting npcs.

Fast way:

I got Platin license and i used golem before.
The best map for botting npc`s is x-2. I got 4 accounts ( platin license) and before i botted with Golem.
Im botting 12-20h a day. at the begining you account will make around 2-3k uridium / h and like 500.000 credits / h. DONT USE ROCKETS or you will loose a high ammount of credits.
As soon as you got some credits try to get some flax and buy some mp1. ( i know it seems like a waste but you will get more uridium / h and uridium > credits).

Slow way

I know some of you want to keep it slow and safe. For you i would recommend to make a timetabel
and also a task.

Set your times like this (just an example)

The important part is to change the map sometimes and keep doing pauses.
And keep in mind that no human player goes to bed at 22h and then wakes up at 4 a clock to play do every week.
DO CHANGES IN YOUR TIMES ( not every week the same times )

Step 5: Spending dat uri

At step 5 you can finally get rid of that annoying uridium.
Buy as much keys as you can!
Yes, keys! because those are the keys to happiness (kappa)

Just let me do an example:

You make 2,5k uridium / h and you are botting 10h a day.
2,5*10 = 25.000 uridium / day
175.000k uridium a week = ~ 117 keys
USE THE KEYS ON HELIX
i get around 1 lf4 / 100 keys and 1 lf3 + 1 bo2 / 10 keys
so you should have 5-10 lf3, 1lf4 and 5-10 bo2
If we do the average now its 7 lf3 + 7 bo2 + lf4 which is like 140k uridium from bo2/lf3 PLUS the lf4
Equip you leonov / goliath (at this point i would recommend you Goliath) and keep botting npc`s

Step 6: Finishin it

Continue to kill npc`s and get your credits and uridium. On ge1 i get my iris for ~ 30 million
on br2 for 5-10 million (depends on luck!).
I would use the ee you gain to built up Zetas and let the bot do them. ( or do them yourself)
For now you should gain ~5k / h ( on int1/int2 i get less uridium)
This is enought to get you many keys on lf4 event.
As soon as you got 45/45 Apis parts i would go for Zeus day ( Keep doing Zetas on double day, bot can do zetas and leave at the last wave so you can "prepare" for double reward day which is every sunday)

This should be it.

If there are any questions just PM me or ask in this thread

HAPPY BOTTING!
Thanks
15 Users
Old 01/05/2017, 18:50   #2

Really nice i love this " Guide " but with 2 days of botting (third today) i have made around 150k Uri going from BOXing 2 hours to FARMing 1 hour( im botting max 12 hours a day) i love DOB and i hope DOB will be atleast undetected for 1 or 2 years. PS i've got premium and doubler and playing on an empty server.

PS 2: Its with a new account
Old 01/05/2017, 18:56   #3

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteTNT[BFF] View Post
Hello guys,

Step 3 : The botting can begin

Fast way:

I got Platin license and i used golem before.
The best map for botting npc`s is x-2. I got 4 accounts ( platin license) and before i botted with Golem.

If there are any questions just PM me or ask in this thread

HAPPY BOTTING!
So do you have platin license?
Old 01/05/2017, 18:59   #4

But firstly you have to pay 15 euro min. This bot is a disappointment...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2017, 19:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
So do you have platin license?
yes ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by sernames View Post
well you dont need to use this bot

you can use any other bot.

but DOB has a nice task system with that you can just
avoid the cooldown and look like a human player
Old 01/05/2017, 19:34   #6

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 2,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by sernames View Post

Thanks
12 Users
Old 01/05/2017, 19:36   #7

The Black Market: 236/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,570
You play on br2? Company and which map?
Old 01/05/2017, 20:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trulala View Post
Defend yourself all the time, do not think about it.
Old 01/05/2017, 22:47   #9

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 3,062
Good tutorial, but make more breaks for safety.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2017, 23:01   #10

elite*gold: 16
#Trulala your bot is having mimimi high pipipi price and bibibi bigpoint wiwiwi will catch uiuiuiui ui
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/05/2017, 23:16   #11

elite*gold: 10
DOB is a very good bot but cost too much..if i use bot i didnt want to pay for a game...because i need to pay for a bot ? who si not shure can payback me ?but DOB still a very good work...
Old 01/06/2017, 08:52   #12

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteTNT[BFF] View Post

At step 5 you can finally get rid of that annoying uridium.
Buy as much keys as you can!
Yes, keys! because those are the keys to happiness (kappa)

Just let me do an example:

You make 2,5k uridium / h and you are botting 10h a day.
2,5*10 = 25.000 uridium / day
175.000k uridium a week = ~ 117 keys
USE THE KEYS ON HELIX
i get around 1 lf4 / 100 keys and 1 lf3 + 1 bo2 / 10 keys
so you should have 5-10 lf3, 1lf4 and 5-10 bo2
If we do the average now its 7 lf3 + 7 bo2 + lf4 which is like 140k uridium from bo2/lf3 PLUS the lf4
Equip you leonov / goliath (at this point i would recommend you Goliath) and keep botting npc`s

HAPPY BOTTING!
you should change the helix in zeus day, before you need lf4 you need 10 drones, and the best way to do it is collect zeus boxes , before you get zeus apis will be free anyway so you need 20 zeus parts and buy it after with uri. and apis will be free. and maybe you get some lf4 to but that's not important yet

if you go for lf4 first. you will have apis full and 0 zeus , so wasted keys

also apis and zeus drone count for 6 lf4 each.
with 2 slots you can do 300 extra dmg. compared with basic fe full lf3.

6 lf4 is about 600 booty right?
with these booty you will get almost a whole zeus (maybe full zeus if lucky) and additional lf4's
Old 01/06/2017, 09:47   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by noppe_1 View Post
6 lf4 is about 600 booty right?
with these booty you will get almost a whole zeus (maybe full zeus if lucky) and additional lf4's
on 185 keys i got 4 LF-4, its all by luck, also i used more than 1k keys at zeus day and i never got all of it parts

But i agree collect booty's at zeus day and not lf4 day, when u have your 2 drones, you can begin to collect lf4's another effective wy to gain lf4's and booty's is hades in a good group since u will basicly make profit. 1 hades = 30-40k avarage, u get arround 30k in total from the gate + 15k x4, a chance to gain 2 lf4's at double, + the honor, credits, bootys, xp
Old 01/07/2017, 13:51   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
on 185 keys i got 4 LF-4, its all by luck, also i used more than 1k keys at zeus day and i never got all of it parts

But i agree collect booty's at zeus day and not lf4 day, when u have your 2 drones, you can begin to collect lf4's another effective wy to gain lf4's and booty's is hades in a good group since u will basicly make profit. 1 hades = 30-40k avarage, u get arround 30k in total from the gate + 15k x4, a chance to gain 2 lf4's at double, + the honor, credits, bootys, xp
I use ~ 300 keys on zeus day and get ~20-25 parts which makes a price of ~200k for zeus. I would NOT get more than 25 parts after that its just a waste of keys

Also i tested it again and collected 50 keys on Zeus day.

I didnt even get 1 lf3 / bo2 which is a pretty bad average. On lf4 day i normaly get 1 bo2 or lf3 / 10 keys sometimes even more. (btw i didnt get 1 apis / zeus part in those 50 keys too). I stay by Helix day
Old 01/07/2017, 16:14   #15

Also you forgot something , you can now build the iris ingame with what you earn in green booty box , so what you can do is in my opinion is buy the 4 first iris and build the 4 last. You save lot lot of uridium
Thanks
1 User