Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BEST BOT CLASSIFIED

Discussion on BEST BOT CLASSIFIED within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 12/09/2016, 14:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandalas View Post
I have tested enough to state my opinion like that
But say that what all those people r saying based on THEIR opinion is bullshit but YOUR opinion is right ? doesnt seem quite right does it ?
Old 12/09/2016, 16:32   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
But say that what all those people r saying based on THEIR opinion is bullshit but YOUR opinion is right ? doesnt seem quite right does it ?
It's not about opinions, it's about the fact that the post creator tested these 3 bots that he mentioned and is classifying the best bot out of those. It is bullshit first if you want to classify anything you make a pol and then you post a result not just make things out of your own head. There's alot of bots but the thing is there's alot of computers too and every bot might work different on different computers like for me candy and fbots are only a whole bunch of bugs that collect ~1k/h while others gets tens of thousands aswell as bonzo bot is not even doing anything just suiciding at radiation while for others it's a gold mine.

These are only examples i don't wan't to offend developers of these bots.

So people like creator of this thread first think what you are doing or share your opinion in DO talk instead of stuffing EPVP database with unnecesery junk threads like this, it suposed to be locked as a spam thread even before somebody replied to it.

Sorry for a bad english.

Greetings from Lithuania~
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2016, 21:19   #18

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
I have tested enough to state my opinion like that
i really really don't think so .. lol
Old 12/09/2016, 22:33   #19

Quote:
It's not about opinions, it's about the fact that the post creator tested these 3 bots that he mentioned and is classifying the best bot out of those. It is bullshit first if you want to classify anything you make a pol and then you post a result not just make things out of your own head. There's alot of bots but the thing is there's alot of computers too and every bot might work different on different computers like for me candy and fbots are only a whole bunch of bugs that collect ~1k/h while others gets tens of thousands aswell as bonzo bot is not even doing anything just suiciding at radiation while for others it's a gold mine.

These are only examples i don't wan't to offend developers of these bots.

So people like creator of this thread first think what you are doing or share your opinion in DO talk instead of stuffing EPVP database with unnecesery junk threads like this, it suposed to be locked as a spam thread even before somebody replied to it.

Sorry for a bad english.

Greetings from Lithuania~
I have tested enough to state my opinion like that - Qoute from you, and u said autobot WAS THE BEST even tho u didnt make a poll yourself ?
Old 12/10/2016, 11:49   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
I have tested enough to state my opinion like that - Qoute from you, and u said autobot WAS THE BEST even tho u didnt make a poll yourself ?
That was the right answer to the first post, there's several bots stated as the best and in my post is Autobot BG V3 so it's eaqual few bots mentioned of 2 user experience ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
i really really don't think so .. lol
I have tested: Golem, Candy bot, Fsbot BG, FsBot lion, Bonzo bot, Dark Bot, Autobot BG and Autobot BG V3.

So that's majority of the bots running on EPVP public and i think it's enough for me to place autobot bg v3 to the top of this list, not testing your bot means nothing since it's compared to golem and golem is a pile of junk so i don't need to tell anything else
Old 12/10/2016, 14:16   #21

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
I have tested: Golem, Candy bot, Fsbot BG, FsBot lion, Bonzo bot, Dark Bot, Autobot BG and Autobot BG V3.

not testing your bot means nothing since it's compared to golem and golem is a pile of junk so i don't need to tell anything else
Nanobot is not as same as golem u muppet, so now we can see that you did not even try that bot and you are telling shiets about it, your opinion is now for me on 0 level cause am not taking serious someone who is complaining about some bot which he didnt even tested... Btw in which way is Autobot v3 better than nanobot that its "the best" by your opinion? Has it more features? No. Is it safer? No. Is it faster? Probably not if you set nanobot pretty well. Can it do GGs? No. Well done m8 your opinion is very qualified and trusted