Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit Talk II

Discussion on Darkorbit Talk II within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/21/2017, 22:17   #1921

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman852 View Post
Actually, yes. I was thinking about making a new account for a long time. Can you recommend best server to start on atm?
Any server that is quiet is probably best for botting an account up (Check the link below for these) but those servers are not fun

My recommendation is GE1 or GA1 as they are more active servers

Check out Bonge<> thread for server activity:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2017, 17:38   #1922

where is the event?
Old 03/23/2017, 18:35   #1923

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardguyy View Post
where is the event?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2017, 19:27   #1924

is there any kind of bug at ranking again?or how can rank for chief captain increase 27-30k a day in a dead server..
Old 03/23/2017, 22:22   #1925

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.valy View Post
is there any kind of bug at ranking again?or how can rank for chief captain increase 27-30k a day in a dead server..
ranking bug .. are you crazy I don´t think that there is a ranking bug
Old 03/24/2017, 07:36   #1926

elite*gold: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.valy View Post
simple: the lowest person holding that rank is playing or players leave and come to company.
Old 03/24/2017, 12:58   #1927

Yea idk,2 weeks ago i was almost a basic major now i'm not even chief captain anymore
Old 03/24/2017, 13:49   #1928

Received Thanks: 1,577
where are the new ships lol?
Old 03/24/2017, 16:48   #1929

elite*gold: 21
u have to craft them
Old 03/24/2017, 18:48   #1930

Received Thanks: 1,577
no they are all gone from crafting menu .. lol
Old 03/24/2017, 20:48   #1931

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Hitac event in nutshell:

Negatives of the event:
  • Enemy locator got fucked up with the new update, now you cant see 99% of npcs even when they are on map e.g. you are next to the cubi but locator cant see it
  • Not all PVP missions were fixed... e.g. miner madness still not fixed
  • was supposed to come 23rd
  • then moved on 24th 10:00 CEST
  • then moved on 24th 11-12 CEST
  • at the end the ships were in the game at 16:00 CEST
  • at 17:30 CEST all the new ships vanished and were disabled again
  • there was supposed to be server downtime for 30 mins cuz of event but was 1+ hour
so theyve put in the ships for 90 minutes xD
  • boosters window is too big now, you cant keep it opened anymore now
  • new boosters holds only for 1 hour but costs 10k uri (2 of them 20k total)

They told it took them 1+ hour because they were making sure that the event will be working and bugless.

immediately after few minutes of the new event there were found bugs in missions
  • 1st event mission was not possible to complete
  • 2nd event mission was possible to complete as many times as you wanted

Later that day
  • Bugusers got banned for bugging the new oil resource by completing the second one bugged mission.

Pros of the event:
  • 90% pvp missions were fixed
  • Boosters are now group dependent and works through whole map so if someone has shared boosters but is on diff port over the whole map but is in group you still get the shared booster %

BPs logic:

You bug 3 milions of rsb = no ban, you bug 200 oils when you need 450 of them to actually make something of it = get 1 week ban and loose -25%hon+ep

Company screws something up = punish their employees, BP screws something up = punish their customers

Cya in 1 week lads

Edit: Oh yeah and dont forget - if you kill botusers you allow cheats

Edit2: Hot memes from todays screwd up event here ->
Thanks
9 Users
Old 03/24/2017, 21:52   #1932

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Hitac event in nutshell:

Negatives of the event:
  • Enemy locator got fucked up with the new update, now you cant see 99% of npcs even when they are on map e.g. you are next to the cubi but locator cant see it
  • Not all PVP missions were fixed... e.g. miner madness still not fixed
  • was supposed to come 23rd
  • then moved on 24th 10:00 CEST
  • then moved on 24th 11-12 CEST
  • at the end the ships were in the game at 16:00 CEST
  • at 17:30 CEST all the new ships vanished and were disabled again
  • there was supposed to be server downtime for 30 mins cuz of event but was 1+ hour
so theyve put in the ships for 90 minutes xD
  • boosters window is too big now, you cant keep it opened anymore now
  • new boosters holds only for 1 hour but costs 10k uri (2 of them 20k total)

They told it took them 1+ hour because they were making sure that the event will be working and bugless.

immediately after few minutes of the new event there were found bugs in missions
  • 1st event mission was not possible to complete
  • 2nd event mission was possible to complete as many times as you wanted

Later that day
  • Bugusers got banned for bugging the new oil resource by completing the second one bugged mission.

Pros of the event:
  • 90% pvp missions were fixed
  • Boosters are now group dependent and works through whole map so if someone has shared boosters but is on diff port over the whole map but is in group you still get the shared booster %

BPs logic:

You bug 3 milions of rsb = no ban, you bug 200 oils when you need 450 of them to actually make something of it = get 1 week ban and loose -25%hon+ep

Company screws something up = punish their employees, BP screws something up = punish their customers

Cya in 1 week lads

Edit: Oh yeah and dont forget - if you kill botusers you allow cheats

Edit2: Hot memes from todays screwd up event here ->

ALL bugs are screw ups.

Sep bug? The company didn't test its code enough. Same consept here. And of course just because a bug is there it don't mean you will get to abuse it as ABUSING is against the rules. SO i don't think people who maybe did this 1-3 times will get ban or 25% lose.

You can't blame the company in this case as bugs like this can and do happend all the time with many different games. Its always the abusing part that is not allowed.

Saying all this, I would def abuse any bug i can without consequences. Point maybe stop the blind hate towards BP because they are doing some things better now. You can't argue that banning people who abuse a bug is a wrong move...
Old 03/24/2017, 22:59   #1933

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappaguy View Post
ALL bugs are screw ups.

Sep bug? The company didn't test its code enough. Same consept here. And of course just because a bug is there it don't mean you will get to abuse it as ABUSING is against the rules. SO i don't think people who maybe did this 1-3 times will get ban or 25% lose.

You can't blame the company in this case as bugs like this can and do happend all the time with many different games. Its always the abusing part that is not allowed.

Saying all this, I would def abuse any bug i can without consequences. Point maybe stop the blind hate towards BP because they are doing some things better now. You can't argue that banning people who abuse a bug is a wrong move...
Idc about the ban I just like talking about it.

So far I was bugusing since 2010 for 7 years also botting since 2010 for 7 years without any ban for bugusing/botting, I bugged 3 mio rsb and didnt get banned, now I bug 200 oils that I cannot even use on anything and get banned and loose hon/ep thats the weird thing like there is no equal balance in BP lol...

They get payed from us to keep the game alive considering they should be able to get rid of bugs when we pay them ofc there still will be a bugs but its not our fault we are just customers not bugreporters or Bps coders they should have people for that not customers.

Also how can someone who aint using forum/discord (which you dont have to use) know that the repeatable mission is not supposed to be repeatable and is considered as bug?... Also in which company have you ever seen punishing their customers for their own fault instead of punishing their employees? Only in BP.

I have never told that banning people for bug abusing is a wrong move, but it aint a smart move also considering that they have such low amount of people they shouldnt want the last part of people to leave, I mean the week ban would be ok also removing the oil off account but how is ep/honor connected with oil item bug?

Now stay and dont take it so seriously.
Old 03/24/2017, 23:19   #1934

is obsidian keys no craftable anymore?
Old 03/24/2017, 23:46   #1935

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddieUranus View Post
is obsidian keys no craftable anymore?
Still there.