Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit Talk II

Discussion on Darkorbit Talk II within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/05/2017, 23:19   #841

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 121/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,432
Bevor ich meinen aten gb1 acc mitm dob hochbotte, dachte ich mir, dass es schlauer wäre auf ga1 oder ge1 ein acc zu kaufen und den hochzubotten .. welcher dieser server ist momentan besser zum spielen? also von den spielern her.
Old 01/06/2017, 00:51   #842

elite*gold: 100
Ich kann dir zwar nicht direkt was zu den Spielern sagen,
aber es gibt mehrere Leute die auf GE1 aufgehört haben,
weil es zu sehr laggt um vernünftig zu spielen. (egal ob Gate, NPC, Jagen)

Vielleicht solltest du das einmal austesten welcher Server bei dir besser läuft
und danach dann entscheiden !?

Ne Menge Leute gibt es ja auf beiden Servern.
Das einzige was man eventuell noch unterscheiden könnte,
wäre die Herkunft der Spieler. ^^
Old 01/06/2017, 16:21   #843

elite*gold: 0
The event starts on 18th of January 2017 and will end on the 31st of January, 23:59h LST. The summary
New missions to get you started
New Subglacial Fissure Gate
New CPU to open your own Gate
New “Unstable LF-4” – the same basic stats as regular LF-4 but with a bit of variance in their DMG output
New Boosters: Proxium drop chance , Proxium reward and the combined “Ultimate Proxium Booster”
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2017, 17:11   #844

elite*gold: 30
Anyone else starting to feel like this "new era" is making this community more toxic than ever? Both packet bot threads are seeming like a constant source of arguments.

Also, starting to get the slight impression that DOB/v5 is caring a little less about the players now. They don't need to do this, they have a good bot, but their image is really declining in my eyes now as I see them treating other bots and even their own users with disrespect and a bit of greed. I hope that they can sort it out because I really do enjoy their work, and I think that Doz3r and the team are still good guys, but this flaming on both sides needs to just stop, in my opinion. It is not useful to either bot team.

(Not attacking either team, both have said things which have provoked each other and arguments)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/06/2017, 17:34   #845

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrux View Post
Anyone else starting to feel like this "new era" is making this community more toxic than ever? Both packet bot threads are seeming like a constant source of arguments.

Also, starting to get the slight impression that DOB/v5 is caring a little less about the players now. They don't need to do this, they have a good bot, but their image is really declining in my eyes now as I see them treating other bots and even their own users with disrespect and a bit of greed. I hope that they can sort it out because I really do enjoy their work, and I think that Doz3r and the team are still good guys, but this flaming on both sides needs to just stop, in my opinion. It is not useful to either bot team.

(Not attacking either team, both have said things which have provoked each other and arguments)
They are just taking the advantage that they are the only packet bot which may (still have to prove it) be safe. Thats why the price is high and thats why they almost not care about users. If there were ibot, kbot, merkava and so on online (and safe) it surely may be very very different.

People expected their comeback like a new "old times", but we are just disappointed about the strategy they are following. Anyways i deserve them the best, i like the work they do and surely if i were on the same situation as them i propably act exactly like them, who knows.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2017, 17:42   #846

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
They are just taking the advantage that they are the only packet bot which may (still have to prove it) be safe. Thats why the price is high and thats why they almost not care about users. If there were ibot, kbot, merkava and so on online (and safe) it surely may be very very different.

People expected their comeback like a new "old times", but we are just disappointed about the strategy they are following. Anyways i deserve them the best, i like the work they do and surely if i were on the same situation as them i propably act exactly like them, who knows.
Fully agreed, that's why I hope that freshek and Kappabot team can catch up and contend. Healthy competition will be good for all users!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2017, 19:32   #847

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post

who says the bot is safe? The dev team?
It has only been online for a couple of days, lets wait and see ourselfs if we get banned or not using DOB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sziga View Post
The event starts on 18th of January 2017 and will end on the 31st of January, 23:59h LST. The summary
New missions to get you started
New Subglacial Fissure Gate
New CPU to open your own Gate
New “Unstable LF-4” – the same basic stats as regular LF-4 but with a bit of variance in their DMG output
New Boosters: Proxium drop chance , Proxium reward and the combined “Ultimate Proxium Booster”
unstable lf4? lol they f--king up the game so badly...
Old 01/06/2017, 19:55   #848

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post

unstable lf4? lol they f--king up the game so badly...
Unstable LF-4
The exotic elements used to create this Unstable LF-4 mean that the damage it does varies wildly. Each shot randomly fluctuating in damage, from a minimum of 128 to a powerful maximum of 220. Providing a real shock to the enemy!

stil have big diference in dmg so i think they wont be like real LF-4
Old 01/06/2017, 20:00   #849

Need people to try my GG service, check my signature <3
Old 01/06/2017, 20:38   #850

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Your url in signature is not working, you made mistake in it for sure.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2017, 21:03   #851

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Your url in signature is not working, you made mistake in it for sure.

Thank you for pointing that out
Old 01/06/2017, 21:05   #852

Quote:

Thank you for pointing that out
Np, still, you should fix your signature :P

Edit: Really you want 30 dollars for every done gate? WTF insane prices
Old 01/06/2017, 21:12   #853

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
If you are using DOB for that ypou should add it to your post
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2017, 21:16   #854

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Np, still, you should fix your signature :P

Edit: Really you want 30 dollars for every done gate? WTF insane prices
525egold is about 3 euros I believe.

The prices arent final, I will how much people value my service after people test it.

1 e*gold for the first 5 people's first gates, can be on a noob acc. Also ofc you can change your passwords, before and after the service for security.

And yes, skeith. I was planning to add a manual option which would be slower, but I am currently planning to use DOB. I will add that to my post. Thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2017, 21:26   #855

Quote:
525egold is about 3 euros I believe.

The prices arent final, I will how much people value my service after people test it.

1 e*gold for the first 5 people's first gates, can be on a noob acc. Also ofc you can change your passwords, before and after the service for security.

And yes, skeith. I was planning to add a manual option which would be slower, but I am currently planning to use DOB. I will add that to my post. Thank you

So you basically want 30 dollars for 1 gate done + you are not even doing it but a bot is and this bot is cheaper than your service...