Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S-bot BAN !!????

Discussion on S-bot BAN !!???? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 09/11/2016, 04:31   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalai870 View Post
i use candy bot 12-18hrs per day and no ban XD
18 hours?you don't get cooldown
Old 09/11/2016, 06:44   #32

elite*gold: 2
for ban acc you need bot in Packet Bot or botting more to 15h por day in any case if you recolect low uri no problem but if you bottin 15 hours and recolect much uri you have a problem
Old 09/11/2016, 09:37   #33

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalai870 View Post
i use candy bot 12-18hrs per day and no ban XD

So now there is no problem with candy?
I have good memory
Old 09/11/2016, 10:06   #34

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percao View Post
s- bot = ban

Against the fact there are no arguments
Ok so why the hell am I still botting with free version without getting banned? If someone got banned it doesnt mean that all people got banned/will get ban and bot is no longer safe.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2016, 10:12   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Ok so why the hell am I still botting with free version without getting banned? If someone got banned it doesnt mean that all people got banned/will get ban and bot is no longer safe.
You know... Nobody wants to play Russian Roulette when there are better bots
Old 09/12/2016, 08:26   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.valy View Post
18 hours?you don't get cooldown
no i just need extra energies and i have box doubler .
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2016, 12:33   #37

A few more people were banned for using S- BOT today!

The amount of daily updates of the S- BOT shows that really is a flawed and easy detection bot. I've seen the bot be ' upgraded ' 4-5 times per DAY !!

Keep buying S- BOT , which by the way only works with a single account, and soon will take PERMANENT BAN
Old 09/15/2016, 13:04   #38

elite*gold: 1908
Quote:
A few more people were banned for using S- BOT today!

The amount of daily updates of the S- BOT shows that really is a flawed and easy detection bot. I've seen the bot be ' upgraded ' 4-5 times per DAY !!

Keep buying S- BOT , which by the way only works with a single account, and soon will take PERMANENT BAN
1)I havent noticed any new bans (nothing were reported...but ofc you are better informed than me)
2) those "upgrades" are fixing updates for reported bugs(especially I was fixing new event boxes)...sometimes read about what are those updates
3) max number of updates per day were 2...no 4-5
4)no VIP member was banned

it is nice to say some sh*t....keep goin...you are doin very good job !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/15/2016, 13:10   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko View Post
1)I havent noticed any new bans (nothing were reported...but ofc you are better informed than me)
2) those "upgrades" are fixing updates for reported bugs(especially I was fixing new event boxes)...sometimes read about what are those updates
3) max number of updates per day were 2...no 4-5
4)no VIP member was banned

it is nice to say some sh*t....keep goin...you are doin very good job !

So you're saying to everyone that not to be banned have to pay pro you 5euros per month ( ONE ACCOUNT ) and holding free version even though it is banning ?

Sincerely? have to be an idiot to believe that to not take ban have to buy the VIP version ...

In t.s my clan, three people reported that they had their accounts banned and two of them had the VIP version of the S- BOT

Which unfortunately was I who pointed out !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2016, 13:13   #40

Quote:
So you're saying to everyone that not to be banned have to pay pro you 5euros per month ( ONE ACCOUNT ) and holding free version even though it is banning ?

Sincerely? have to be an idiot to believe that to not take ban have to buy the VIP version ...

In t.s my clan, three people reported that they had their accounts banned and two of them had the VIP version of the S- BOT

Mindblowing
Old 09/15/2016, 13:19   #41

elite*gold: 1908
Quote:

I have never told smth like this. When I heard about bans I immediately stopped a bot and did fixing updates...not only for VIP...but for all !
before those updates it is possible(lack of random functions).
Hmmm..VIP members were banned and they havent told me anything ? Strange. In my group is more that 1300 people and no new bans were reported. Tell your friends to write me and then I am gonna believe you
+if VIP member was banned it could be caused by many things: Botting too much, no using antiban etc etc(so this is not bot's fault). People who really know how to bot safe use my bot for 8+ months without problem...ofc also my accounts are botting(none of them is banned)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2016, 13:30   #42

@ do not waste your time with this kids

I do not see banwave on forums.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2016, 13:36   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
@ do not waste your time with this kids

I do not see banwave on forums.
HUUUURDUUUUR

You can fool others but not me guys

Now trying to get me to ridicule , it is what they do because they are more in number , like a JAJAJAJA conspiracy.

I do not care , try to ridicule me , I will not fight back because I am only one against many , no chance .

But I say again to those who are interested in buying the S- BOT : PAY TO SEE , LITERALLY !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2016, 13:47   #44

Quote:
HUUUURDUUUUR

You can fool others but not me guys

Now trying to get me to ridicule , it is what they do because they are more in number , like a JAJAJAJA conspiracy.

I do not care , try to ridicule me , I will not fight back because I am only one against many , no chance .

But I say again to those who are interested in buying the S- BOT : PAY TO SEE , LITERALLY !
I am not trying to ridicule you. I am just telling ssamko to stop loosong his time with you because that what i feel.
Is not demostrated that any1 is banned using s-bot. Its true that some days ago some people said that they were bannef using free version, but the same happened with all bots other times. Every (or almost every) bot has a thread saying "banned using X bot", when is not true.
Are you sure that your friends didnt used the bot too much or used another tools/bots/macro? No you are not sure.
Today there was a banwave? If so, its still not posted on official forums

If a bot is detectable you will not see only a few people complaining. If a bot is detectable bigpoint does not ban just few people. If a bot is detectable every1 or maybe a half will be banned. Or didnt you see what happened with polska, merkava or the bots which changed images? Every one was banned in just 1-2 banwaves and not only a few

For this reasons and more i al telling him to stop losing time with you, because as he said he has 1300 users in facebook and no1 complained today. Its strange that you know 3 which ONLY used sbot and didnt bot too much. Very strange

For sbot users, do not worry, ssamko is working hard on free version and it is safe. If it wast safe it will be offline. He do not want you guys banned. No dev want that because its the end of his tool. So be sure that your accounts are safe enough as soon as you dont use it on the wrong way

Thats all from me
skeith
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/15/2016, 13:50   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
I am not trying to ridicule you. I am just telling ssamko to stop loosong his time with you because that what i feel.
Is not demostrated that any1 is banned using s-bot. Its true that some days ago some people said that they were bannef using free version, but the same happened with all bots other times. Every (or almost every) bot has a thread saying "banned using X bot", when is not true.
Are you sure that your friends didnt used the bot too much or used another tools/bots/macro? No you are not sure.
Today there was a banwave? If so, its still not posted on official forums

If a bot is detectable you will not see only a few people complaining. If a bot is detectable bigpoint does not ban just few people. If a bot is detectable every1 or maybe a half will be banned. Or didnt you see what happened with polska, merkava or the bots which changed images? Every one was banned in just 1-2 banwaves and not only a few

For this reasons and more i al telling him to stop losing time with you, because as he said he has 1300 users in facebook and no1 complained today. Its strange that you know 3 which ONLY used sbot and didnt bot too much. Very strange

For sbot users, do not worry, ssamko is working hard on free version and it is safe. If it wast safe it will be offline. He do not want you guys banned. No dev want that because its the end of his tool. So be sure that your accounts are safe enough as soon as you dont use it on the wrong way

Thats all from me
skeith

No man , I will not read this huge text , sorry.
Thanks
1 User