Good afternoon dear friends . I have a suggestion for you , I can top up your account uridiumom or other package .
It will cost 60 % of the amount .
I came to you in the forum with other fora that would offer their services , I'm sorry for my english .
Ready to work through the guarantor !
Ready to be tested !
skype- deimon1k
carefully, I have fakie !
Good afternoon dear friends . I have a suggestion for you , I can top up your account uridiumom or other package .
It will cost 60 % of the amount .
I came to you in the forum with other fora that would offer their services , I'm sorry for my english .
Ready to work through the guarantor !
Ready to be tested !
skype- deimon1k
carefully, I have fakie !
In my opinion, nobody will trust this type of service until you don't explain or just tell us your method and why do you do this.You can bank uridium from a scammed credit card and do you know what will happen afterwards... The accounts will get banned and the owner of the CC will chargeback his money.
In my opinion, nobody will trust this type of service until you don't explain or just tell us your method and why do you do this.You can bank uridium from a scammed credit card and do you know what will happen afterwards... The accounts will get banned and the owner of the CC will chargeback his money.
If he would tell us how this works, it would be fixxed
He already trusted for . Now we wait 2 days and see if the account will be banned.
And yes, he did it with CC, so I think the account will be banned.
If he would tell us how this works, it would be fixxed
He already trusted for . Now we wait 2 days and see if the account will be banned.
And yes, he did it with CC, so I think the account will be banned.
[Selling] Inexpensive Eloboost!! 05/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies Inactive
[Selling] D3 doing inexpensive DUO Queue boosting. 07/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies I'm a D3 Jungle/AD player, I'm looking to do eloboosting for a pretty low price since I have fun doing it. Prefer to do duos as to not break TOS. Only pay for the games that we win.
Prices:
Bronze - $2/win
Silver - $3/win
Gold - $4/win
Plat - $5/win
skype: jordan_is_not_a_player
How To Get Enrich Polyrum? 01/22/2013 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies E2 Nlan Kulang Q
For Those Who Is Good At Crafting What Item I Need To Break?
All Epic Or Rare Items?
Because I Am Planning To Craft Rare Set Like Victor Set :D